Enjoy two bedrooms with adjoining bath in a Civil War-era farmhouse on 2+ acres one mile from downtown Princeton. Feel at home with our extra comfy beds, fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, large garden, bikes and nature trails.
We have a few simple rules to help it all run a little more smoothly. A $150 security deposit is due at time of booking. Violation of these rules may result in revocation of part or all of your security deposit.
1. No smoking except in designated, outdoor area. Absolutely no smoking inside our house.
2. Respect the comfort of others when talking or listening to music. Quiet after 11pm.
3. Our kitchen is available for your use, but please read kitchen rules in your house manual. Kitchen must be cleaned after use.
4. If you would like to enjoy a fire in the fireplace, the fire bowl on the deck, or the fire pit in the woods, please connect with your hosts for an explanation on how to use.
5. Respect our possessions and remember that this is our home. They have served us well for many years through loving care. We are happy to share them with you!
Cet hôte a 533 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I've recently moved to Princeton with my husband who is a professor. I'm an academic turned documentary filmmaker and sometimes homesteader.
This year we've harvested from our property: wild greens, berries, all sorts of vegetables, chestnuts (the most amazing you've ever tasted!), maple syrup, and the loads of fresh eggs daily.
This year we've seen on our property: loads of wild birds, vultures, hawks, great horned owls (they eat our poor chickens but make the most amazing sounds at night), deer, rabbits, groundhogs, and several species of turtles.