This private studio is on the quiet edge of Hamilton. A few minutes walk to shopping, restaurants, bus terminal, ferry terminal. Quiet garden view with private seating, WiFi, washer/dryer, full kitchen, full bath along with very caring hosts.
• Even though this is a private studio, with private entrance, you are part of a 4-unit living space (one main house with 3 apartments). We want you to enjoy your stay, but ask for no loud noise after 10PM.
• Pool area may be used from 9am-6pm and at other times, with permission.
• Smoking prohibited inside the apartment.
• 5 night minimum stay.
• A 1/3 deposit of the total accommodation cost is required to secure a reservation.
• Deposits must reach the owner within 10 days of making the reservation to avoid cancellation.
• Deposits will not be refunded for cancellation made within 30 days of the beginning of the reserved period. Note that you should purchase travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances, which may cause you to cancel your reservation and lose your deposit.
• $100.00 will be deducted from refunded deposits to cover banking and administrative costs.
• Balance of total accommodation cost is due 30 days prior to arrival in Bermuda.
• Maximum occupancy of 2 persons.
• For reservations of more than 7 days or more, maid service is included; for less than a 7-day rental, maid service available upon request at $30 per hour
• Check in time is 3 pm. If the unit is available, check in time may be earlier.
• Check out time is 10 am. Please enquire about flexibility which may be offered under special circumstances.
I'm a teacher at an all girl's school, next door. We love our home and hope you will enjoy staying with us.
Can't live without good food and wine, great beaches, and good friends.
We have traveled to a lot of points around the world and still have lots more to see. Would love to share our stories with you.
We strive to be good hosts without being overbearing while you're here. You will be in your own "piece of the rock" and we will also be around if you need anything. Within reason, of course.