À propos de ce logement
X-large upstairs loft has a KING bed, desk, WiFi, TV(Amazon Firestick Prime Channels/Pandora) balcony, microwave/mini fridge/toaster/hair dryer/toiletries/Keurig coffee maker, bathroom/double sink/shower (NO TUB) & a queen air bed. Open exposed wood beam ceilings, lots of natural light, country nature setting w/ lots of trees but close to everything WPB has to offer. Noise can be high at times. KITCHEN USE IS FOR LONGER STAYS ONLY. CLICK THE "MORE" links below TO EXPAND FULL DETAILS in EACH AREA
Very large open & roomy bedroom & bathroom. We are centrally located on a busy intersection near the outskirts of the city with a country nature setting and the outside noise that comes with that. If your not noise tolerant feel free to play music or leave the TV on or use ear plugs. There is another guest room below & some sounds could come from there as well. Coffee maker is provided (bring your own Keurig cups or $1 each for ones we provide) A convection oven & laundry service of 1 load per week is FREE on 2 week or longer stays. (Please inform ahead of check-in if you will be needing any of these) SHARED KITCHEN AVAIL for MONTHLY GUESTS ONLY (UPON APPROVAL) - NOT FOR LESS THAN 14 NIGHT STAYS - if you use the kitchen you clean up after yourself, unless you want $40 cleaning fee taken from deposit.
Accès des voyageurs
The driveway is on orange grove side, not RPB. Corner brown A frame house at the light that sits back from the road. Private balcony, free off street parking. Front door is a code lock & steps to the loft are directly inside the door. You are free to come in and out as you wish. Please do not lock the bottom door knob lock - but lock the top code lock when you leave by pushing the top center button & turning the top knob to the left.
Please park straight in from the driveway mindful that another car will park alongside you so no one is parked in the grass.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will text you the door key code on check-in day at the number you have listed on Airbnb. If you won't have a domestic phone service please let me know this ahead of time also so we can arrange communication.
We will always be there to answer any questions via text but will be as invisible as we can giving you as much privacy as possible.
House is on a busy street, noise level from cars can be high some nights. If your not noise tolerant you may need ear plugs, TV on or music playing. We generally keep music playing and we don't hear it over that.
The loft is private but the ceilings are open with exposed beams so some noise will carry. We live in the other side of the home so you shouldn't hear us and we won't hear you unless we are in the kitchen however there is a guest room in the front of the home directly under the loft.
* CAN ACCOMMODATE EXTRA PEOPLE BUT IT IS A TIGHT FIT WITH A KING BED & THE 2ND BED BEING A QUEEN AIR MATTRESS *
They are never in the area guests will be in but we do have dogs.
Well trained/behaved/quiet/flea free/non-excessive shedding pets are allowed (I will need to meet them and check for fleas) and they will require an extra deposit. They may NOT be left here without you unless in a crate.
* There is a bedroom located directly below you so please be mindful of noise level at night & know that there may be additional noise coming from them that will need to be tolerated.
You are free to come and go as you wish in the space you have rented, please do not enter any other part of the house or property. I will text you the door key code on check-in day at the number you have listed on Airbnb.
- SHARED KITCHEN AVAIL for WEEKLY/MONTHLY guests ONLY (UPON APPROVAL) - NOT FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT STAYS - You use, you clean up after yourself, unless you prefer us to clean and have a $40 cleaning fee taken from deposit. Please do not enter our kitchen without discussing with us PRIOR to checking in so we can be sure it is ready for guests.
- Shower only - We are on a small well so no using the tub .. you could run us all out of water. We provide toilet paper but if you bring your own it please be SURE it says septic approved, otherwise it will need to go in the trash.
-Be SURE not to lock the bottom door knob lock - but lock the top code lock when you leave.
-Please don't open windows or leave balcony door open with the air on, if you need the temp adjusted just let me know. If you prefer windows and no AC just let me know & as long as the other guest room is okay with it we will leave it off.
-Absolutely no smoking inside the house & only outside if away from porch & placed inside a container with a lid (like a pop bottle) before placing it into the trash. Please do not flush them down the toilet as it will stop up our septic.
-The private bedroom and the loft rental are parallel with each other so please expect some sounds to be coming from either one. You should only hear us when we are in the kitchen but some noise may carry so please expect that, especially if you don't have a TV or music on. We're at a busy intersection so feel free to leave music or TV playing at normal levels to help drown that out on noisy nights.
- No parties. No outside guests not on booking permitted.
- Children welcome at your own risk - house is NOT child-proof. There are stairs & many potential dangers for a child.
- When you leave if it is daytime please close the blinds to block the sun from heating the room & turn off lights.
- ONLY if it is an issue with another guest quiet hours are from 11pm-7am, otherwise we keep late hours & don't care if you do.
- Park in front of house mindful that other cars will need to park also.
We will do our best to stay invisible to give you privacy but are just a text away if you need anything. Enjoy your stay & if there is anything we can do to make it more comfortable for you please just let us know!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 34 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires