À propos de ce logement
Our accommodation was built in 2016, so it is featuring clean and modern interior. Seogwipo city center, Olle market, multiple convenience facilities and clinics are 5 minutes away from the guesthouse.
English translation by Flitto. (Original description was written by the host)
Our ‘Soborok Yoborok’ pension, close to Jeju Olle trail 6, is clean and modern style interior since it was newly built in 2016. You can see the endless sea, Seop island and Mun island from the front of the house. The vast scenery of Halla mountain is seen at a single glance towards the north. Down town Seogwipo and KAL hotel, the final stop of airport limousine, are very close to our guesthouse, so guests without a car can find a way to us easily. Various tourist sites are also in the vicinity and the guesthouse is in a very convenient location.
Barbeque with friends, partner, or family is available. Every morning breakfast is included for free(8~9a.m.), so you can make your own toast and eggs. Hot coffee and juice is available.
We serve each of our guests like our family with care.
Accès des voyageurs
- One queen size bed and hotel quality bedding
(Extra mats and covers including pillows are provided for extra guests.)
- A table for 2
- Air conditioning system/Heating system
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash, tooth paste, soap, bath towel, towel
- Hair dryer
- Induction stove
- Electronic kettle
- Microwave oven (Shared)
- Pot, Rice cooker
- Cooking tools and utensils (dishes, cups, spoon and chopsticks and etc.)
- Spacious free parking lot
- If you want barbecue, please let me know beforehand and finish it by 10 p.m.
- Barbecue costs 20,000won and it includes charcoal, grill, torch, tongs, scissors and dishes.
- Breakfast available for self serve at free of charge (toast, eggs, juice, coffee provided)
- Private terrace
- Wide front yard for rest
- Please seperate the recyclables and food waste from the garbage and bring it down when you check out.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please contact us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at any time for reservation.
The host is the expert of Olle trail, so we kindly explain Olle trails at any time. ^^
We will be happy to answer any questions.
Geomeunyeo seashore where you can see spring water flowing into the roadside is 10 minutes walk away.
Downtown Seogwipo and Maeil Olle Market, Lee Jung Seob Street, and Jeongbang Waterfall is 5 minutes drive away (Jeongbang Waterfall is the only ocean waterfall in Asia ^^).
Saeyeongyo bridge, Oedolgae rock, Soesokkak, Cheonjiyeon waterfall, Donnaeko valley are 10 minutes drive away.
Please search ‘Topyeongdong 781-9 (토평동 781-9)’ in a navigation unit.
[By Public Transportation]
Leave Jeju International Airport → Take airport limousine no. 600 from the exit 5 → Get off at the final stop, Seogwipo KAL hotel → Take the back exit and go towards Halla mountain (한라산) and you will see a sign of ‘Soborok Yoborok (소보록 요보록)’ that is located on top on your left at the entrance of the big road. Go straight about 250 m towards the sign of our guesthouse. (Pick-up service from the back exit of KAL hotel is available upon request for free ^^)
Take the 5.16-Jungmun Gosokwha bus (no. 780) → Get off at Dongmun Rotary stop → Take taxi to the accommodation (about 2-3 minutes)
Spacious exclusive parking lot is available.
Check-in 16:00 / Check-out 11:00
It would be appreciated if you tell us your arrival time.
Extra cost will be charged after 0 year.
* Smoking is prohibited indoor.
* Grilling is prohibited indoor (Samgyeopsal, deep fried dishes and etc.).
If you want to cook those dishes, please feel free to use outdoor Barbeque. ^^
* Please discard food wastes into the food waste bin underneath the sink.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 340 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires