À propos de ce logement
Luxurious 5500sf custom home plus huge tropical lanai, swimming pool all located in heart of Paso Robles w/ views of mountains and boutique vineyards. House is luxurious & beautifully furnished. It sleeps eight comfortably. Large Family room with bar, huge wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom is a suite with sitting room. Fourth Bedroom is a Library with wine sitting room. Chef's kitchen with SubZero, double oven Located in central Paso Robles w/ shops, restaurants, tasting rooms.
Spacious 5500 sf custom home and Lanai within walking distance of downtown Paso. It sits on a highly landscaped acre with mature trees, large circle drive, beautiful in ground pool, cabana seating and large stone and tile outdoor dining table. Home has huge rock fireplace, stone and wood floors, formal dining room, chef's kitchen with every convenience, library, wine room, three full baths and two half baths, huge living room and family room. Library, family room and living room access lanai through four sets of French doors. Master bedroom is very large king suite (about 1000 sf) with sitting room and large bath with soaking tub and shower. Second master bedroom is also large with built in desk, king bed and TV. Third bedroom is charming with custom drapes etc with queen poster bed. The last two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath with separate doored vanities. Fourth Bedroom is Library/Bedroom with queen size bed. There is also a wine cellar, the size of a small bedroom that has a pull out sofa. This entire area can be shut off, using that adjacent large library area to create a suite. The pool area has a bath with shower that is accessed from both inside and outside the home. There is also a beautiful powder room off the main foyer with custom wall coverings. Home is beautifully furnished and opens in the rear to a secluded lanai furnished with dining, sitting and lounging area surrounded by lush tropical plants, fans and birds. Lanai is 1000 sf, also has a barbecue grill with industrial fan overhead. All of the one acre yard is totally fenced and private. In the summer, there is a small herb and tomato garden. Almost all bedrooms, also face rose gardens. Front windows of dining and kitchen areas open to views of the mountains and small vineyards as they cascade down the valley.
Home is centrally located between East side wineries off 46 East (Eberle is five minutes away) and either a short walk to downtown Paso or a four minute drive.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have use of the entire home, lanai, pool and yard. Guests do not have use of garage and a few locked duplicate closets. Guests will enter through the front door and park on an ample U shaped drive. After checkin, guests may also enter and leave through garden gate. Guests are expected to sign short term rental contract and provide copy of photo ID.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests will be given privacy. The only exception is a maid who will go into lanai every other day to water and feed birds. If you need maintenance, a phone call to us will get a prompt reply.
Children over 12 welcome. Families with younger children must discuss with owner. Owner can provide tasting tours if requested. If you would like a guest chef, please inquire. We can provide this. We do take small under 35 pound pet, one per stay. There is a $100 pet fee.
1. Guests must be respectful of neighbors and to keep the noise down. No loud noise outside after 11:00.
2. There is no smoking in the house or the lanai. Smoking outside must use proper receptical because of extreme fire hazards.
3. Guests must not leave dirty kitchen. This is not included in cleaning fee.
4. Guests are welcome to some staples including spices, condiments. No using pantry items.
5. No chef's knives, woks, iron pans or wood salad bowls in dishwasher.
6. Number of guests limited to eight. Children count as a guest..
7. Primary guest must sign short term rental agreement, names of other guests and provide copy of photo ID
8. No additional guests other than those on the contract. No invitations to have friends sleep over.
9. No removing bed or house linens for use away from home.
10. Pets must receive previous authorization. There is a fee of $100 for a pet and the pet cannot be left in home unattended
11. Some closets and cabinets are locked. No forcing locks.
12. Double screen must be used fireplace. In winter a paper log will be provided.
15. There are many eating areas in kitchen, bar, lanai and patio. Nothing hot or wet on wood tables. Use coasters and pads
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires