À propos de ce logement
FREE mid-size car with Poipu Shores 101B - You cannot get closer to the ocean. 1 bed, large lanai, AC and a heated Pool!
*Free mid-size car while cars are available. Not valid with any other special offers. Car can be upgraded for minimal fee. Includes airport pick up and drop off, unlimited mileage and taxes. Cars are on a 24 hour basis so if flight arrival and departure times exceed the number of days reserved, there will be an additional charge.
Why just sit by the ocean, when you can sit OVER the ocean on a spacious lanai? Poipu Shores 101B’s huge outdoor lanai, which is shared with the next door condo, is the prime spot for the whole ohana - family - to watch the sea turtles swimming through the blue waters of the Pacific. When you are ready to put your feet in the sand, Poipu and Brennecke Beaches are just a quick 5-minute walk away fun in the sun.
One of two one-bedroom condos in Poipu Shores, the first-floor property is outfitted with high-end furnishings, including amazing art pieces made by local artists. An open floor plan creates an airy and bright atmosphere.
Put your feet up on the couch, flipping through the channels on the flat-screen TV. The fully-equipped kitchen features handsome cherry cabinets and granite counters, plus all the basics for whipping up meals and snacks. Start your day with a cup of Kauai Coffee Company java at the 2-person bistro table with the ocean right out the large window.
Tasteful tropical beach décor in greens and blues lulls you into a relaxed state in the bedroom, while the king bed assures you’ll get a good night’s sleep. The bedroom also has a mirrored closet, flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with granite counters and tub and shower combination.
All of our Great Vacation Retreats have modern amenities to make your stay as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Bluetooth stereos and Smart TVs offer the latest in entertainment, and our electronic charging stations mean your group will never have to fight over outlets.
500 square foot lanai over the ocean (lanai is shared with 1 condo next door)
Nicely furnished including local art
Ocean front heated pool
TV with cable WiFi
Fully equipped kitchen (includes fridge, stove top, and convection oven microwave)
Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee
All linens including beach towels provided
Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. provided
First floor condo with stairs to entry.
Master bedroom: King bed
GE/TA-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
1. Pacific Ocean Front and Center: You can’t get more oceanfront than this! The condo sits right on the shore, with a roomy lanai that actually stretches over the water. Shared with the condo next door, the 500 square foot lanai has plenty of seating for watching the sea turtles play below. During the winter months, you`ll also get to watch the humpback whale migration.
2. Air-Conditioning: Both the living room and bedroom have air-conditioning for those extra steamy Hawaiian days when the ocean breezes can`t cool you down.
3. Gorgeous Pool: When you need a break from the sand and the salt, head to the pretty heated pool sat right over the water. In the evenings, gather with your fellow guests in the grassy area next to the pool to watch the spectacular sunsets.
You will receive check in directions after final payment is made. The property has a lockbox and you will be able to go directly to the property to check in after 3p.m. on your check in date.
Grab the towels, umbrellas and beach chairs and take a short 5-minute walk to Brennecke Beach, a hot spot for turtle watching and bodyboarding. A large grassy area with picnic tables and covered pavilions connects Brennecke to popular Poipu Beach. Along with snorkeling, swimming and surfing, Poipu Beach also has a small baby beach protected from the waves that`s perfect for kids.
If you’re looking for a resort-style stay, we have you covered. For an additional fee you’ll have uninhibited access to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club, home to a fitness center, hot tub and sparkling pool with a waterslide and sand-bottomed kiddie section – everything you need to work out, cool off or wind down.
1. Great Vacation Retreats is not affiliated with the onsite management. Please contact us directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests.
2. Hawaii has a new smoking law which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our units and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the units. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties. Please do not hang beach towels, swimsuits, etc. from lanai railings.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Overstocking refrigerator can cause it to overwork & possibly shut down. Coolers are available upon request.
6. Please respect the quiet environment of Poipu Shores and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
7. Pool hours are 8am to Sunset.
We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 hours before your scheduled check out time.
CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION RULES
In order to make sure all our guests have a pleasant vacation, we ask that you review and comply with the following:
REGISTRATION AND PARKING PASS
All Guests must register with the Front Office and obtain a Parking Pass.
In case of any life-threatening EMERGENCY, Call 911.
Our address is 1775 Pee Road, Poipu Beach.
DOORS AND WINDOWS – Whenever you leave your unit or retire for the night:
a. Lock the entry door and the louvers in the entry door.
b. Lock all sliding glass doors and the windows next to the handle of those doors.
c. In first and second floor units, secure the sliding glass door by placing the wooden rod in the floor track.
DANGER – SEA WALLS AND ROCKS
Please keep children away from the rock walls on the ocean side of the buildings. Serious injury could result from a fall over the wall. Climbing or walking on the rocks beyond the rock walls is prohibited. This is an extremely dangerous area and unpredictable waves can cause serious injury or drowning. Never jump or dive into the water from the rocks. There are submerged rocks and dangerous waves.
FRONT DOOR LOCKS
The front door to your unit locks automatically. Please be sure to carry your key with you when you leave your unit.
POOL AND WEST GATES
Your room key is needed to enter or exit (1) the pool gate and (2) the pedestrian gate at the west end of the property. Be sure these gates securely close behind you when you go through them.
Under Hawaii law this property is a designated non smoking facility, including the rooms and lanais. There are three designated smoking areas on the property (each with a bench/chair and a smokless ash tray), and we ask that you smoke only in these areas: (1) the BBQ between Buildings B and C; (2) the stairs between the lower and middle parking lots; and (3) the small west parking lot.
There are two BBQ areas on property: (1) between Buildings B and C, and (2) on the back side of the elevator shaft for Building A. Association rules require that no cooking be done on the lanais.
The property is equipped with wireless internet access provided by RoomNet, Inc.
1. Using your device’s wireless connection utility, connect to the SSID “Poipu Shores.”
2. Open your internet browser and browse to any publicly accessible web site (e.g., (URL HIDDEN)
3. Access Code – If this is the first time you have connected this device to the RoomNet network:
a) You will be redirected to the Poipu Shores Welcome Page.
b) Enter the access code “Poipu,” and follow the on-screen instructions.
c) You will be able to use this device on the network without re-entry of the access code for seven days.
4. After seven days you will have to re-enter the access code.
For assistance, call RoomNet Customer Care at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
There are two trash dumpsters on the property. Please dispose of your trash only in those dumpsters. They are located as follows:
1. At the west end of the lower parking lot.
2. Building A – In the trash room on the ground floor, next to the west end stairwell; and there are trash chutes at the west end of floors 2, 3 and 4.
There are recycling containers in the HUT (located between Building A and B) for glass (beer bottles only), aluminum cans and plastic.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests and owners, please observe our "quiet hours" between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Mahalo for your cooperation and consideration. Enjoy your stay!
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 437 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a boutique property management company on the islands of Kauai and the Big Island. We are here to help you plan your Hawaiian Experience. All of our properties include free WiFi, free parking, fully equipped kitchens and more great amenities. Carly is our dedicated Airbnb team member and checks our account very frequently to make sure all of your questions are answered as soon as possible. Once on island we are available to help you 24 hours/day. Need a rental car? Where is the best place for a sunset dinner? Where do the locals go? Let us know how we can help you experience the vacation of your dreams!