À propos de ce logement
3 cozy apartments on the same floor, this listing is perfect for those large groups who don't want to fight for the shower/toilet in the morning, or just want a bit of privacy as they travel together! Each room can sleep up to 3 people!!
**This listing is made up of PRIVATE apartments! You and your group will be the only ones staying there, you don't need to share with anyone!!**
Due to large demand, I have put together another 3 bath 3 toilet listing! This is the perfect place for large groups who want to spend their time exploring the city then come home and sleep in comfort, without queueing or fighting for the shower!
Apartments are on the 11th floor with a nice night view of Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas!
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment is at your disposal, which includes:
3x shower room
3x washing machine
3x kitchen with all appliances!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm a very friendly guy and as long as I have the time, i love to meet my guests and show them my favourite spots to go out and eat!
I'm very willing to help you plan your trip and recommend some things to do and see, and when you are here i'm always contactable via phone, airbnb or any number of instant messaging apps you might have (LINE, , Viber, .. just name it!!!)
No crazy rules here, mostly common sense stuff. If you cook then please clean up after yourself!
TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF BEFORE COMING IN!!!
1. Please treat the apartment in the way you would hope your own home would be treated by guests. Relax, have fun and chill out, but please don't trash it!
2. No smoking inside the apartment or the buildings public areas (hallway/elevator etc), but you can smoke on the balcony, please dispose of your butts!!
3. Please be quiet within the common areas of the apartment complex (hallway, elevator etc) so as not to disturb my generally very nice neighbours!
4. Keep noise levels down after 10pm! No screaming and shouting!
5. Don't answer the door/intercom. Door to door sales are very much alive in Japan, and they are super persistent, even if you don't speak Japanese!
6. No parties!
Cet hôte a 463 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi all, I'm Jamie, an Englishman living in Japan and I've been here for 6 years.
Before coming here I had never been to Asia, and once I came I loved it instantly and knew that this is where I wanted to live.
I've travelled a lot around Japan and have played host to a lot of family and friends, so I've been dragged across the country more times than I can remember, and am familiar with a LOT of tourist destinations!
I am a person with a large range of interests, which include (but are not limited to) fitness, sport, gaming, dancing, drinking, travel and volunteerism.
Some random facts about me:
I have drunk coffee since I was a child
I once spent 4 months living in a tent in a disaster zone
I love Mexican food but I HATE cilantro
I didn't learn to drive until I was 28
I have killed, gutted and cooked an Octopus while being filmed by a Japanese TV crew.
My favorite color is purple.
★1ST TIME AIRBNB TRAVELERS:
Get $25 off your 1st booking from this link : www.airbnb.com/c/jelbanna