Upscale 1 bd. garage apartment with private entrance in the Vanderbilt/Gulch/ Music Row area. Adjacent to small city park & walking distance to major Nashville attractions. All new appliances with washer/dryer. Designer decorated. Warm & welcoming.
This is NOT a party house. This is also a non-smoking unit. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m. This is strictly enforced because we must have time to clean and prepare for the next guests. We are fortunate to stay consistently booked. Although children are welcome, there is a staircase so safety may be an issue.
A list of things to do to ensure your deposit is returned are as follows:
1. Empty all trash in the large trash container provided.
2. Put all dirty towels in the bathtub.
3. Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run the dishwasher. Detergent is under the sink.
4. Clean any opened products out of the refrigerator and throw them away. By law, we cannot keep these. Unopened items or non perishable items may be left.
5. Report immediately anything that needs attention (broken items, any appliance that does not work properly, etc.).
6. This is a non-smoking unit. The removal of smoke smell left by tenants will be assessed against the tenant's deposit.
Thank you in advance for helping to make Pearl's Place a space you will want to return time and again. We sincerely hope you will see this as your "home away from home".
As a long term resident of Nashville, TN and a retired Vanderbilt University professor, I love hosting people from across our world to this amazing city. I have traveled all over the globe, staying in short term rental places, and bring these experiences to you to ensure your Nashville visit is fun, educational, and memorable.