À propos de ce logement
This is a huge walkout basement of a private house in a wonderful area. There's 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, and a large living room space; over 1300 sq/ft total, the size of most whole houses. We are almost always booked every single calendar day.
We have a great walkout basement unit in a great area within commuting distance to both DC and Baltimore; it is bigger than most houses.
We have 2 large beds and a futon; additional mattress can be setup for larger guest groups.
Accès des voyageurs
All the space pictured. Private entrance is via rear of the house.
Kitchen stuff - pots/pans/bowls, microwave/toaster/coffee maker. General cooking is fine, but avoid frying or greasy cooking; there's a fridge.
Internet TV (netflix) is available, Wifi internet included free.
Street parking by the house is always available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're right upstairs. We mostly let you be.
We're reliable hosts and know the area quite well and can help with relocation. One of us works in the healthcare field with the biggest hospital system in the area, and the other as a Realtor and property expert (happy to assist with relocation inquiries).
-Private house, owner on premise, generally looking for low hassle guests.
-Consumables like toilet paper/soap etc. we provide 1 set and you're to obtain your own for the duration of your stay.
-We use the laundry room sometimes.
-Please elaborate a bit about the potential occupants and general purpose of stay in your inquiry/requests.
1) The private entrance is accessed via rear of the house, involves walking over front yard and circling left side of the house and some grass.
2) Parking is on the street and its always available.
3) Shoes off upon entry (carpeted), always.
4) Cooking is fine and we have pans and utensils; try not to go too crazy on greasy or strong smell type cooking.
5) We expect the space back in similar condition as we offer to you on check-in.
6) Plan to bring or buy your own consumable bathroom/kitchen use items.
This is NOT a hotel, you get a nice space from us with working utilities, everything else during your stay you should expect to sort out on your own; owner occupied house, quiet area, no craziness.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 32 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires