À propos de ce logement
I've been living in this flat for more than 4 years. It’s an old style building with the high ceilings. You will not get bored in the flat because there is a lot of things like the books, toys, artworks and especially the perfect view from the balcony.. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 living room.
One of the rooms is fully furnished and has a futon style day bed easily suitable for 2 people. There is a big window in the room and that allows the room to be sunny at all times. The other room is my bedroom.
Cihangir where I live is very centrally located and close to many grocery stores, shops, restaurants, bars, art galleries and museums. It is known to be the bohemian and artistic neighborhood of the town.
You can find,
- 24h Hot Water
- Towels & Linens - Hair Dryer - Washing machine - Iron
- Full equipment kitchen
- Internet connection (WIRELESS + FREE + LIMITLESS)
Walking distance to,
- Taksim Square and Metro Station - 10 mins.
- İstiklal Street - 10 mins.
- Galata Tower - 15 mins.
- Karaköy Tram station - 15 mins.
- Karaköy Ferry Pier - 15 mins.
- Sultanahmet Historical Places - 25 mins. (10 mins. by Tram) - Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar - 20 mins. (8 mins. by Tram)
For further information please contact me.
No rules just enjoy my flat..
Hi, this is Naz. I'm renting my flat when I am travelling only. I'm working in a decoration magazine as a design editor. I had a lot of during 4 years and I am a quite relax person. I love toys and colors that you will see eveywhere in the flat. And also I am obsessed about plants..
You can see my website to see my works..