This private room “Bright Room in Dublin City Centre!” is located in a modern apartment in the HEART in Dublin’s City Center! Dublin is LITERALLY on your doorstep! This includes TONS of pubs, restaurants, shopping, music, and galleries!
The following House Rules are very important to me, I take them very seriously, and exist solely so to aid in the quality of your stay.
As I host multiple Airbnb guests in 3 different rooms in this apartment it is important that the rules are followed so all Airbnb guests have a clean, quiet, and enjoyable stay. My House Rules are mandatory and must be followed if you wish to stay. I have created these rules from experience and exist only to ensure all guests have a great stay.
-You must call when you arrive to the apartment complex, this absolutely is mandatory. I do not have a front desk or reception like a hotel would. You must call, this way my caretaker knows you are outside of the apartment to be collected, check you in, and give you keys. If your mobile phone does not work in Ireland, please use a payphone to call or find some other means of calling. Again calling is mandatory and it the ONLY way to notify my staff you are there to be checked in.
- It is against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
- Only you and your guest(s) will be checked in. If you have guests, only you and the number of guests you have booked and paid for will be checked in. No additional unpaid guests are allowed. You must be present at the time of Check In, for your guests to be checked in. Your guests will not be checked in without you.
- No unauthorized guests or visitors.
- No parties, events, or gathering are allowed in the room or apartment.
- No shoes may be worn in the apartment. Please wear slippers.
- You are expected to tidy up after yourself during your stay and before you check out and keep your room and the apartment tidy. Do not leave your trash all over the apartment after you check out, put it in the bin.
- Please take off all the bed clothes (fitted sheet, duvet cover, and pillow cases) and leave them on the floor when you check out
- You are not allowed to yell, use abusive language, threaten, intimidate, bully, or otherwise argue with me, my caretakers, neighbors, or other Airbnb guests: doing so will mean an immediate removal from the property.
- This means no loud music, loud conversation, or other loud noise.
- Please be considerate to your fellow Airbnb guests staying in other rooms in the same apartment
- Do not use the shower, toilet, and sink to excess for long periods of time.
- You are required to clean after yourself after you use the bathroom, this means mopping up excess water, cleaning your own hair out the drain, and using the shower spray provided so it will be clean for other guests to use after you.
- No consumption of illegal drugs or alcohol in the apartment. You are not allowed to be under the influence of unprescribed/illegal drugs or alcohol while in the apartment.
- Do not be antisocial or violent.
- Please attempt to conserve electricity. Turn off lights and heaters when not in use. It helps me keep my prices low.
- I do not allow guests to stay in my rooms anonymously. Your Airbnb profile will need to include a clear photo of your face, contact details, and you must verify an “offline I.D." with Airbnb. This will need to be a Passport or Driver's license. This requirement of mine is to aid in your safety and the safety of the other guests who will be staying in my apartment at the same time as you.
- Check in is from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m (midnight). No guests will be allowed to check in after midnight as my caretaker does not work after midnight. Check out is before 10:00 (10 a.m.) on the morning after your last night booked.
- Once you check in you can come and go when you please, there is no curfew but please be quiet if coming back in late at night as to not disturb other guests.
- If you break any House Rules you will have to leave immediately and will be escorted out by my caretaker
- Breaking any of the House Rules will result in a €100 fine per day for every day of your stay.
Cet hôte a 2587 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an international lawyer who loves travel!
If you are staying in one of my listings please note that I am frequently traveling so you most likely will not meet me in person, but my cleaner is always available to help you if you have any needs.