Big apartment very central in the circle Graça/Alfama/Castelo, with a patio and right in front of Voz do Operário building school. 28 tram stops at door and it is a ground floor so you dont have to walk hundreds of steps after a walk thru the city.
Accès des voyageurs
You have full access to entire apartment
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always reachable by phone, email Viber or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) in case you have any question.
1. The apartment is located in a residential building so the silence time must be observed without fail between 10pm and 8am.
2. PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED
3. Always keeps the kitchen clean as you would like to find.
4. We are not responsible for any theft occurred inside the apartment, therefore we advise you to shut the door with the key.
5. Do NOT SMOKE inside the apartment, you can use the patio for that.
6. This flat is equipped with low consumption LED lamps but turn off the lights please when is not needed.
7. Put the garbage in the garbage box outside the apartment at main entrance after 7pm and until 12pm from Monday to Saturday.
8. If the apartment is booked to minimum persons (4) the rooms available for this 4 guests is 2. In case the guests want to sleep single they must pay an extra fee of 5€/day per bedroom.
Cet hôte a 302 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Adoro conhecer novas pessoas e estou sempre disponível para ajudar.
Adoro o mar e qualquer destino com água para relaxar, mas também gosto de cultura, cidades antigas com história, dai me ter apaixonado por Lisboa.
Falo Inglês Espanhol e um pouco de Francês.
I love meeting new people and am always available to help.
I love the sea and any destination with water to relax, but I also like culture, ancient cities with a history, so I fell in love with Lisbon.
I speak English, Spanish and a little French.