*** NEXT BEST THING TO A LUXURIOUS HOTEL SUITE *** Massive 42 sqm and that's just your room!
The moment you enter the room, you are filled with luxury, comfort and a friendly hostess to match.
This private retreat is very spacious & comfortable. Some people just don't want to leave :-)
This 3 bedroom Townhouse is located in the heart of Carnegie, with a 10 minute walk to the bustling restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, pub, banks that Koornang Road has to offer (The Danish Club and library are also close by).
You will be sharing the space together with me and my two beautiful kitties. My bedroom is located on the bottom floor whereas this main bedroom is located on the top floor and features a king size (Hotel Style) bed with 1000 thread count luxury bedding, flat screen TV with Netflix, central heating and cooling and mirrored bedroom furniture to add to the luxurious experience. This bedroom is the size of a studio apartment in some suburbs !
Wake up to a delicious Continental breakfast (Tea, Coffee, Toast and Cereal) to start you're day. Sheridan towels and bathroom essentials will also be available for your convenience. Access to a hair dryer, hair straightener & hair curler is also available on request.
This bedroom accommodates 2 people. I have another bedroom which can also be booked to accommodate a further 2 people (please see my other listing).
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please let me know in advance and I can help you make your stay that little more special.
Step outside the door and within walking distance you have:
* The Tram Stop #67 which takes to the City and all stops in-between
* A 10 min walk to the train stations (Glen Huntly or Caulfield stations) a 20min ride to the city.
* A 10 min walk to the Mimosa Public Swimming Pool (Open during Summer)
* A 10 min walk to Coffee shops down Glen Huntly Road or Koornang Rd where you will find Asian food supermarkets, post office, medical centre, chemists, banks, coffee shops and heaps of multi-cultural restaurants (including, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Grill'd, Italian and Russian)
* Bus 623 which can take you to funky St Kilda where you can find Luna Park, Sunday market, beach, bars, restaurants and nightclubs within 15 mins.
* Or take the bus the other direction to shop until you drop at the magnificent Chadstone Shopping Centre, only a 10 min bus ride away.
Within a short drive:
* Caulfield Racecource
* The Brighton beach boxes
* The famous Chapel St and Toorak Road
* Oakleigh - the Greek capital of Melbourne
* Peninsula Hot Springs (1 hour drive). Please note: I have a stunning townhouse in Rosebud, situated 10 mins from the Peninsula Hot Springs, if you would like to getaway and explore the Mornington Peninsula, please let me know and I can offer you a special discount.
This is the perfect choice for couples, singles and families visiting family, attending to business or traveling to Melbourne for a holiday to remember.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to a fully equipped open plan kitchen which features a Nespresso coffee machine and other appliances are available for use, which overlooks the lounge and meals area. High-speed Wifi, flat screen TVs in master bedroom with Netflix available, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout the house and a bathroom upstairs with a spa. Backyard with alfresco area also accessible.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As little or as much as you like.
I can give you handy tips to ensure you have the best holiday in Melbourne.
When I'm home, I am happy to share a glass of wine with you of an evening.
I have two beautiful Russian Blue kitties which are indoor cats. Please ensure you keep the doors closed at all times so they do not go outside.
Please note: Not suitable for children under 16.
No smoking inside the house. I have a designated area in the courtyard where you can smoke. No parties and NO bringing extra guests late at night, treat the space and belongings with respect. No pets of your own allowed and NO drugs allowed on the premise, inside or outside.
Cet hôte a 79 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, I'm a vibrant, fun, outgoing person who enjoys travelling and experiencing everything life has to offer. I've traveled to many places around the world and my last trip to Europe, I experienced it mostly through Airbnb and what am amazing experience it was. I met the kindess people/hosts which made my holiday just that extra special. They were able to give me plenty of tips and recommened the best places to visit through the eyes of a local. My european experience has inspired me to become one of those hostesses which can make traveller's of all ages and background's a holiday to remember.