This HUGE (2100 sq '), light-filled flat (entire 2nd floor) is the middle unit of a 1909 3 story Edwardian building, on the cusp of Lower Pac Heights, Fillmore, Japantown & Western Addition/NOPA. Great location, central to anywhere in San Francisco!
This 1909 Edwardian flat is located in one the premier neighborhoods of San Francisco - Lower Pacific Heights. You can easily walk to Union Street, Fillmore Street, Lafayette Park, Alta Vista Park, Crissy Field, Presidio Park, and the Golden Gate Bridge. There are numerous boutique shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bakeries, ice cream/frozen yogurt, pharmacies and grocery stores within a 5 minute walk of the house.
The Master Bedroom is very quiet, it sits above a back garden, it has a queen bed & en suite bathroom (shower). The Middle Bedroom and the Front Bedroom also have queen beds. The second bath is off the main front hallway, with an old-fashioned claw-footed tub/shower. The Fourth Bedroom/Office is accessible only through the Master bedroom & it has 2 twin beds (trundle bed), perfect for your kids.
The Living Room is at the front of the house (faces the street), with an adjacent Dining Room (easily seats 8-10), plus the Front Bedroom. The Middle Bedroom sits between Front rooms & Kitchen. The Kitchen has an eat-in breakfast nook (seats 4-6), plus 4 bar stools at the island, it is situated between the Master Suite & 4th Bedroom/Office at the rear of the house - and the Middle Bedroom.
While our building doesn't have a gym, I do have a couple of sets of dumb-bells, which you are free to use during your visit.
Master Bedroom: Queen
Middle Bedroom: Queen
Front Bedroom: Queen
Fourth Bedroom/Office: 2 Twins
Master Bath: Shower
Guest Bath: Antique Claw-footed Tub/Shower
Accès des voyageurs
Check-in/Keys: For everyone's protection, the reserving guest must provide their photo ID to receive keys. I also require an email & cell number for every guest staying in my home.
Guests will have use of my entire flat (it is 1 of 3 flats in the 1909 building, my flat is located on the entire second floor).
It does NOT include use of the back yard garden, nor basement/garage.
I make wine, and I really like wine, so I have a lot of wine in my home. While I always provide my guests with a "welcome" bottle of the wine I personally make (just let me know if you prefer Chardonnay or Pinot Noir). PLEASE do not open any other bottles of my wine during your stay. My wine storage refrigerator is locked for a reason, please do not attempt to break into it.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I respect the privacy of my guests and understand you may be on a business trip &/or personal vacation, often a family adventure! However, I will be available for questions about the flat, and I'm happy to provide recommendations (beyond what is included in my Guide) for different things to do in the city. I will follow your lead, I have no intention of interrupting your vacation if you'd like to be left alone - I will let you be. On the other hand, if you want more of a personal touch & my assistance, I'm just an email, phone call or text away!
I'm always happy to assist with recommendations & suggestions, but please note that I work & travel often myself, sometimes internationally, so I prefer to assist you via email in advance, and use my cellphone &/or text for anything urgent. As I mentioned, I've created a handy reference Guide, it includes lots of details on local options (restaurants, shops, entertainment) in my neighborhood, plus a section with answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). A printed copy is provided for reference during your stay & is available in my Kitchen. I have a number of other binders with information that you may find helpful, as well as a basket full of local SF/Bay Area tourbooks & magazine articles.
As a wine-maker, I've also included created a special Wine Country Guide - with my personal recommendations for food & wine in Sonoma & Napa, plus info on other California regions (Mendocino, Lodi, Paso Robles, Santa Barbara, etc.) I'vm always happy to share local secrets too - wineries which you can make arrangements to visit in the city of San Francisco as well, plus others which are close by in East Bay (Berkeley, Alameda & Oakland), & South Bay (Los Gatos & Santa Cruz). If you're a wine geek too - I'd be happy to help make your visit more enjoyable by stocking some special wine(s) or bubbly, just for you & your party, prior to your arrival (for an additional cost). I could also do this special wine stocking in conjunction with designing a wine tour (including making tasting reservations) for you & your party.
If I am not in town during your stay, arrangements for the key hand-off will be made with my housekeeper or a neighbor.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION #: STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
"Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations."
I also offer a couple of new San Francisco Wine Experiences through Airbnb:
1. "Wine Tasting 101, with Food Pairings"
2. "Wine Tasting at Tina's" - focused on wines MADE IN San Francisco!
3. "Local SF Winery(ies) - Tour & Tasting(s)"
If any of these are of interest to you & your guests, I'd be happy to schedule a private one for you during your stay in my home. There would be an additional cost, and I'm happy to tailor the wine tasting theme/wine list to your preferences.
- The world famous live music venue, "The Fillmore", is only a couple of blocks away. Check out who's playing while you're in town & buy tickets in advance!
(NOTE: you can often buy scalped tickets in the street, just out front, right before a concert)
UCSF's Mount Zion, UCSF Osher, UCSF Women's Center & Kaiser Permanente SF Medical Centers are only a couple of blocks west, if you have a loved one there & need to stay close to them, my place is very convenient.
- California Tennis Club resides in the western half of my block, it's the oldest, members-only (private) tennis club west of the Mississippi. If your home tennis club is a member of the Centenary Tennis Clubs organization, they will extend access to you as an affiliate member. If not, I may be able to arrange guest access during your stay for an extra charge, if available it would be paid directly to the tennis center.
- Hamilton Park, a city park with lighted tennis courts & basketball, plus an indoor pool with slides that your kids will adore. If you want to play tennis or basketball, please let me know in advance and I'll make sure to leave you a couple of tennis racquets & balls, and/or a basketball - for your use while you're here.
- Pacific Heights Health Club (3 blocks)
- Fitness SF
NOTE: Alternatively, there are a couple of sets of dumbbells in the front bedroom, which you may use
- Yoga Works (2 blocks)
- Iyengar Yoga Institute of SF (1/2 block)
NOTE: I keep two yoga mats in the Hall Coat Closet which you may borrow/use while you're at my place
- Kabuki Springs & Spa
- Imperial Spa
- St Domenic's Catholic Church (1 block)
- Congregation Sherith Israel (5 blocks)
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Please treat my home as you would your own, with love and respect!
1. NO Smoking!! (not inside the flat, nor on the front or back stairways)
2. NO Pets!!
3. NO fires in fireplaces!!
4. NO Parties!! Absolutely NO parties are allowed. Please respect neighbors by being conscious of noise levels inside and immediately outside the unit after 9pm.
5. QUIET HOURS are defined as:
10:00PM to 7:00AM on weekdays
11:00PM to 9:00AM on weekends.
No loud noises that could disturb my neighbors from their own quiet enjoyment of their homes and families are allowed during this time.
6. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS - Only those included in the Guest party set forth in the reservation may stay overnight in the property. Any/all other person visiting the property are the sole responsibility of the Guest.
7. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to visit the premise.
8. Respect the property and keep it & all furnishings in good order
9. Only use appliances as designed/intended
10. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, we do not permit these towels or linens to be taken from the units. There are 4 beach towels in the linen closet of the guest bath which you may take outside the unit. If towels are not returned, you will be charged $25 per towel. A cleaning fee of $200 is added to the rental for a cleaning at the end of the rental term. Terms over 1 week will be required to have weekly cleaning for a $200 fee, each week. A day and time for cleaning will be agreed upon with Guest and Host based on Guests preference.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A native Floridian, I migrated west to San Francisco for a Silicon Valley job in High Tech over 15 years ago.
I love to travel (especially to places with beaches & warm water), I'm an avid reader & amateur photographer. I thoroughly enjoy tennis (although my knees don't like it so much anymore). We also sail & are members of the Sausalito Yacht Club. I make wine (as a hobby, a barrel each - pinot noir & chardonnay), & I'm definitely a "foodie" (I thoroughly enjoy both cooking & checking out chefs & new restaurants!).
I'm happy to share my "Insider" knowledge, and/or provide suggestions, on any of these topics (San Francisco, Wine, Food, Books, Photography, Sailing) with you - just ask!
Tweet with me at: @TinaJonesSF