Welcome to our spacious home located in Shibuya, one of Tokyo's liveliest districts! Furnished with 4 single beds and a large double-sized sofa bed, the apartment accommodates up to 6 guests—perfect for a large group of friends travelling together!
Welcome to our brand new maisonette located in the Shibuya district, one of the busiest and most exciting areas in Tokyo! The apartment is spacious and spans over two floors, accommodating up to 6 guests. There are 4 fabulous single beds as well as a large double-sized sofa bed in our home!
Aside from the essentials, our apartment offers a washing machine, kitchen stocked with cooking utensils and cutleries, shampoo and body wash, as well as access to the building's shared lounging area. For a more detailed list of amenities, please refer to the section below.
Accès des voyageurs
Since our place is your home during your stay in Tokyo, you can freely use everything inside the apartment.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer, microwave and kettle.
· A portable Wi-Fi is provided during your stay for easy connection to the Internet.
· There is a washing machine available in the apartment. Additionally, the bathroom offers a drying function as well! Laundry detergent is provided.
· The apartment is equipped with air conditioning.
· 4 single beds and one double sized sofa bed available.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Tokyo. This includes: directions from Tokyo's airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in the apartment and our personal recommendations for exploring Tokyo!
· There is a shared patio table for 4 people in front of the entrance. (Unavailable for use after 21:00)
· There are 2 vacuum cleaners on the first floor in the shared area.
· If you would like to read our travel brochures and guidebooks, they are placed inside the wagon on the first floor shared area.
Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in most homes and temples in Japan.
Extending Your Stay
Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date. ( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
Shortening Your Stay
If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
Please make sure to turn off all the lights, air conditioner and heater, the gas for the stove, and running water when you leave the property.
We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
Please try to remain as quiet as possible when entering and exiting the building. No parties, please!
Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
Using Extra Linens and Towels
We provide a set of fresh, professionally dry cleaned towels and linens for each guest. Additional towels and linens can be found in the apartment but we will charge 2,000 JPY per item upon check out. If our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 101 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello there, world travellers!
I'm Natsu, a Tokyo born TV screen writer who loves to travel and learn about new cultures. I'm very excited to host you on your next trip to Japan and hope to make your trip the best one yet. If this is your first time in Japan, I want to help you have the most memorable experience in this fantastic country—so please don't hesitate to ask for recommendations and tips!
While I may not be around to meet you during your stay, I will always be available through Airbnb messaging to assist you throughout your stay. I will try my utmost best to help you feel right at home!