At a 5 minute walk from La Latina tube and surrounded by antique and vintage shops and markets in one of the historic areas of Madrid. Equipped kitchen, one bedroom and big living room. Fits 4 people using a convertible sofa. LGTB friendly. Netflix included
Although the flat is located in the low ground of a 100 year old building, it has been completely refurbished to make it comfortable and beautiful. All the frames hanging from the walls contain photographs of Madrid and other places taken by me (if you like them, they are for sale).
There are two areas in the living room: one with the sofa (that can be used as a double bed) and the TV (unlimited and high definition Netflix is included and free for you to use if you want to enjoy movies or TV series during your stay) and another one with a dining table so you can have your breakfast as you see all the small shops open their windows. There's also a media player connected to the TV, so you can plug a pendrive or a hard drive with your movies to see directly, without using your own computer.
Also, although the toilet isn't very big, most of it is used by a spacious shower.
Accès des voyageurs
All the home is yours to use. There is a cupboard in the kitchen where I store the stuff for cleaning that you don't need to open, but there are no more restrictions.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Unless indicated otherwise, I'll be around to help you with your arrival. I live in the neighborhood, I work from home and I'm available on the telephone, in case you need any help or you want me to be your guide in the city (I've worked as a touristic guide in the past).
This is a LGTB friendly home. You don't need to tell me that you are only friends if you aren't ;-)
- NO SMOKING: The flat is located in the lower floor of the building, so it takes no effort to go out to the street if you want to smoke.
- NO PETS: No pets at all. This is not negotiable.
- THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF GUESTS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE: Four people can live easily for a few days in the flat. Adding more people would be too much.
- I beg you to RESPECT THE CHECK IN AND OUT HOURS: I don't mind waiting for you if you get stuck in a traffic jam or get lost in the tube while coming from the airport, but please do your best to tell me if you are arriving earlier or later than expected. Normally there will be people coming to the flat the same day that you leave, so I will need you out of it before 12pm to clean. Check-in takes place from 18:00 from Monday to Thursday. It can be a little bit more flexible from Friday to Sunday but you will NEVER be allowed to use the flat before 16:00. If you are not OK with this, please, book another place or look for an hotel.
- I'M YOUR HOST, NOT A CARETAKER. Please contact me if there is any problem or emergency. But if you call me reporting that something is not working, I go to the flat, and then it turns out that you simply didn't bother to think about how it works, or if you get locked outside or lose your keys, I will charge you 20€. Please, take a minute before you say that something is not working.
- YOUR STUFF IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: According to Airbnb’s policy, I don't have any obligation to send anything you forget in my flat back to your country. If you want anything back, you can meet me at my home to have it back. But I'm not sending anything back.
- RESPECT your neighbour's rest and the house. Don't spend more than the required time in the common areas of the building. Keep your noise levels low. If any neighbour calls me complaining about your behavior, you're out of my flat.
- You are welcome to use the kitchen. But WASH THE DISHES BEFORE YOU LEAVE. I'll write it in my review if you don't do it.
- NO PARTIES of any kind. At all.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 155 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a PhD student and a photographer. I live in Madrid most of the time, sometimes I have to move to Oxford for job reasons. I was born in Madrid and to be honest, I wouldn't be anywhere else. It's my favorite city in the world. I love taking long walks along it, always with my camera.
In my free time I enjoy music. Music is part of my life, as I play guitar and take pictures of lots of concerts. I listen to music anytime and anywhere. I also like TV series and video games.