Fully equipped apartment with stunning uninterrupted city views from the 33rd floor in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
The location is perfect and the apartment is clean and modern.
The apartment features an open plan living with a fully equipped kitchen, laundry and bathroom.
In the lounge, there's a cosy couch with a 50" LED TV to entertain you or the family. The dining comfortably sits 6.
Both bedrooms features a queen sized bed with luxurious sheets and a large built in wardrobe.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole apartment and the facilities on Level 7 which features a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, sauna, BBQ facilities, cinema room, and a function room.
Booking is essential for BBQ facilities, cinema room and function room. Please feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to help with the bookings.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am more than happy to show you around the apartment when I hand the keys over during your stay. If you have any issues or concerns with the place, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am also happy to point out my favourite cafes, restaurants, and bars around Melbourne.
You can ask me any questions about your stay in Melbourne and what it has to offer and I'll try my best to answer them.
During Your Stay:
• Strictly No Smoking, No Pets, No Big Parties.
• Please keep noise to an acceptable level.
• Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
• The use of the apartment for any illegal purposes is strictly prohibited.
• The apartment comfortably accommodates 4guests. Unless agreed to prior, the maximum number of guests is 4 people.
• The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Crockery, Cutlery, Utensils, Appliances to be cleaned before departure.
• Cleaning of bed linen and towels not required.
• Majority of rubbish should also be removed.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I move to the beautiful city of Melbourne in 2004 and fell in love with this very livable city.
I love food and travel. On top of my travel wish list would be to visit North and South America.
I am a friendly and outgoing guy who is more than happy to help accommodate you in the beautiful city of Melbourne.