Located in a quiet leafy neighborhood close to Wattle Park, a separate entrance leads to your lockable private room on the ground floor (so you can arrive, come and go as you wish). Your private bathroom (with bath) is on the second floor of the property. Our treehouse is architecturally designed around our lush tropical garden.
The cosy cabin feel of the space features a queen bed, desk, chairs, hangers, hair dryer, kitchenette area (next to the bathroom), wifi and outdoor seating.
If you love nature you will love our private space situated on the lower level of our tree house which is surrounded by trees in a rich tropical garden. We live in a much loved suburb of Melbourne that is safe and friendly and has nearby transport that leads directly into town and is situated close to Deakin University (located nearby via a short walk through Wattle Park).
Close by you will find:
* cafes, pizzeria, post office, grocers (a short stroll)
* Walking distance to Wattle Park (great walks, BBQs and bird life), Deakin University, Wattle Park golf course
* tramline (No 70) directly into CBD. Bus and Surrey Hills train station within walking distance. (we provide you with myki and public transport details/links if you need them)
* wonderful cafes, restaurants
You have a separate entrance that leads to your private space on the lower level of our treehouse. We have sensor lights that light the pathway at night for easy access. Within the cabin/room you will have a queen size bed in a cozy environment with hairdryer, hangers, mirror and tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, sandwich press, plates and cutlery (just like you would have in a motel room). There is a bar fridge and washing machine in the laundry (located next door) that you are most welcome to use if you wish. Your private bathroom is located on the next level of the property. Towels and linen are provided for use during your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
- private bathroom with bath
- shared laundry where you will find a washing machine and bar fridge
- heating (ducted heating in the room)
- Extra blankets
- Kitchenette with plates, cutlery, sandwich press and microwave
- The space is cool in summer and heated in winter
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be happy to assist you with any advice or recommendations about Melbourne you need upon check in. Once you have checked in we will respect your privacy but feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
- Lost key replacement cost is $100.
- check in from 2pm, checkout 10.30 am.
- we are leaving our things in the private room for you to enjoy. Any damage to any property (towels, linen, washing machine, appliances, glassware etc) will be charged at cost so we can continue to provide these to future guests (thank you)
- wi-fi is provided for general use only (emails, social media) - please do not download movies or large files.
- please turn off outside lights off at night (apart from those operated by sensors)
- please note we have lived here for over 20 years and this is our much loved home that we are glad to share with you. Please understand being a timber home you may hear the creak of floorboards for example from the floors above - please take this into account and understand this comes with the territory of living in a tree house! Thank you : )
The stay works based on mutual respect and open communication. We are keen to ensure you have a wonderful stay!
Please note our following house rules:
- Communication: please let us know if any issues arise
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol on the premises
- wi fi is provided for general use only (email, social media). Please do not download movies or large files.
- Please lock the door and gate when you leave and look after the key and return at the end of your stay.
- please park directly out front of our property (it's free on street parking - no time limits)
- Quiet after 10pm (feel free to come back as late as you wish but please be mindful of noise after ten) (we live in a very quiet area) and before 6am
- In the kitchenette area (next to the bathroom) please turn off all appliances after use and wash up and clean up after yourself. Please remove linen and leave in black box provided for cleaning at the end of your stay.
- Please turn off all lights and unplug heater when you are not present. Please ensure you switch off the outside light when it is not in use (there is a switch in the main room (ground floor) and also in the bathroom marked 'outside' so just check that is off before you sleep and each time you are leaving.
- When checking out, please leave the room as you found it.