À propos de ce logement
Stunning, designer apartment with large bedroom and bathroom upstairs and open plan living downstairs. Recently renovated, this 'school conversion; still has the original doors! Both of them open up to fill the apartment with light, perfect in Summer
Sun-filled and charming, with the kind of design elements and attention to detail to make you smile, our one bedroom apartment Vera will surely charm you. With everything to make your stay as comfortable as home including an incredible, fully-equipped kitchen with the added feature of an espresso machine for a morning brew. The lounge area includes a stereo and internet-enabled TV; the lovely bathroom has a shower, bathtub and hairdyer (I supply hotel quality towels); the place is baby friendly with porta-cot and a highchair; the laundry has a washer,dryer, iron and ironing board.
The property also features the all-important WiFi, Split system Air-conditioning and a beautiful courtyard!
Accès des voyageurs
I will be there to meet you, let you in and give you the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is your own private apartment.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the apartment when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
- Have a rad time.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 2458 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺