À propos de ce logement
Hey Check us out we were listed in the San Francisco Chronicle this Sunday on page 10.
We are a "farm stay" where you can interact with farm animals, add breakfast and/or dinner (no lunch) or cook for yourself. You can be as involved as you like or chill out, relax and enjoy the country life style. Hope to see you soon.
EXPERIENCE A Willow Creek Ranch Agricultural Farmstay at our Mountain Ranch, California USA Farm Stay Rustic Country Cabin is an affordable vacation for your family and children and extended family. Come visit our beautiful tree covered 40 acre "Get your Hands Dirty" 1940's style working farm (Not a Hollywood Movie set). We are located in beautiful "California Gold Country in the foothills". Get up close and personal with farm animals including cows,Roosters & chickens, dogs and cats. Gather Eggs from the hen house, help plant, harvest and preserve food from the garden. When a cow is "fresh" help milk her. Give a calf a bottle. For extra fee add breakfast, lunch and/or dinner or fix your own meals in our fully functional kitchenette. Our Cabin sleeps 9 but you can bring sleeping bags and camp outside if you like (limit 10 persons can negotiate). Cabin has two bedrooms, "Common Room" with double bed futon, table & 6 chairs and Dish TV, kitchenette, *NEW* Just Added. Wheelchair accessible bathroom with washer & dryer inside cabin and 1/2 bathroom (toilette & sink) from outside cabin. Master Bedroom #1 King Sized bed, and accessories. Common Room #2 includes full sized bed futon and TV and table. Bedroom #3 has bunk bed with full bed on bottom and twin on top, and double bed futon, and limited WIFI (no streaming, movies, videos or gaming). Wake up to the rooster crowing and the cows mooing. We have a seasonal creek on two sides of the property that adds beauty when it is running. After chores explore Calaveras Gold Country including caving, wine tasting, ziplines, Short Driving distance to snow skiing in the winter, casinos, access to lakes and rivers etc. Fine Dining, nearby Murphy's and Angels Camp. Farm Stays at Willow Creek ranch are unique because you get to be up close and personal with farm animals and participate in farm activities with your family.
Just added a trampoline and a small above ground pool to cool off in Summer heat.
For an added fee You can use our inside the house guest bedroom and or for large parties and additional fee the 20 x 20ft tent.
You are invited but not required to Participate in farm activities.We can have as much or as little interaction as guests would like. Usually Guests add breakfast and sometimes dinner to their stay and we visit like "family friends". We love to meet new folks to add them to our Farm Family. Guests are encouraged to participate in farm activities in the morning and then they can "do their own thing" later on in the area. in the afternoon. If guests would just like to "do their own thing" just let us know and you are on your own.
We love the "Country Setting". Folks can go to the Snow in the winter at Bear Valley. We are aprox. 88 miles from Lake Tahoe, 89 miles from Sacramento, 100 miles from Yosemite. There are lakes and rivers nearby for recreation. Our Wineries receive International Gold Medals, There are Casino's nearby and You can join us for Church on Sunday if you like.
Most folks fly into the Sacramento Metro Airport and drive here from there. If needed we can for a fee pick you up from the airport. Call us for the best route to take getting to the farm. Free Parking is included with the Cabin.
As we are in the Country,we have limited Public transit so its best to have a car to get around. If needed we can transport you for a fee.
Adding meals: To add breakfast and/or dinner, you will send us an email with your selection and we will invoice your email with Pay Pal. You will pay for your meals using Pay Pal. Prices:are as follows: Breakfast: Adults: (each) $16. Children: 3-11 $8. 2-3 Free. Lunch: Adults: $18., Children age 3-11 $9. Dinner: Adults $20. 3-11 $10. Under 3 Free. Meals are family style in the Main Farm House.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Go to episode 1109 to see us featured on PBS.
For those that have allergies,Please be aware that there are cats, dogs, cows, chickens, lambs and pigs at the property. It is a working farm and we do continue to work the farm during your visit. We have limited Wifi. We are on Sattelite and our bandwith is only 15 gb per month so you will be UNABLE to stream anything. Your cell phones do not work here BUT for your convenience we have a land line that can be used for INSIDE US CALLS ONLY. No smoking inside buildings or tents. We are a Farm and you can expect an experience away from electronics. If you are with a large group and are in a Tour Bus for an added fee we are willing to give you a ride within reason to local areas. *note* We have family sized cars so only 4 passengers and a driver can make an added ride at a time.
1. We are sorry, but dogs are not allowed at our farm since we have many free-range animals. We have our own dogs and cats running around the property. Please let us know if you are afraid or have issues with our domestics and we will try to make arrangements to that effect.
2. NO SMOKING inside the cabin, farm house or tents. If you smoke outside, please crush and dispose of all cigarette butts in a safe manner in the trash since we are surrounded by the forests. If there is a smell of smoke or we have to clean up after you, there will be an additional fee. *Note* Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) we were affected by the 7th worst wildfire California has ever had and are still recovering from the effects of that fire. Our area was hard hit and our property was severely affected. Our farm house and outbuildings were recoverable but be aware we are still cleaning up behind the fire. Thanks for your understanding.
3. Check-In is 12:00 noon unless otherwise arranged and check-out is 12:00 noon. These times are negotiable with the stated acknowledgement of your hosts.
4. Deposits: See airbnb.com deposit schedule.
5. Payments of all rents are due according to airbnb.com policies.
6. Cancellations: See airbnb.com policies. Our farm policy for cancellations is that if you must cancel, it is mandatory that you cancel at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival time and we will charge $75. processing fee. After 48 hours there is no refunds. Thank you for understanding.
7. Cash or Pay Pal for other items such as meals.
8. There are no refunds due to mechanical failure, natural disasters, or weather.
9. This is a Farm Stay. There are Roosters, Chickens, Cows, Dogs and Cats and other farm animals on the premisis. No Refunds because you do not like farm animals or decide a farm is not sanitary enough for you. Please abide by any additional rules posted in the cabin. These are for the safety of both you and the farm residents (animals and people). A farm has inherent dangers and we will do our best to point out the obvious ones; however, guests will hold harmless Willow Creek Ranch from all claims, suits or action of any nature arising out of activities of their party.
10. Willow Creek Ranch reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Violation of any federal or state laws, company policies or house rules are all grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
12. Receipt of your deposit and registration form with (website hidden) will secure your reservation.
ii. RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
1. I/We agree to RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE any entity or individual involved in any way with the ownership, management, control and/or maintenance of the Willow Creek Ranch, LLC., and/or their employees, officers, directors, management, employees, agents (collectively and individually referred to herein as Releases), from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death and whether cause by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise.
2. I hereby ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of Releases, and any of them, or otherwise while using or staying at Willow Creek Ranch.
3. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releases and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost (including but not limited to attorney fees) that they may incur during and/or as a result of any activity of the undersigned while at Willow Creek Ranch, whether caused by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise.
4. (When applicable) I/We are the parent/guardian of a minor child and do hereby give my/our approval of his/her participation in any and all of the activities at Willow Creek Ranch. I/We agree to the above terms and conditions for myself and on behalf of the minor.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any entity outside Willow Creek Ranch, LLC except the bank processing institutions that are involved in completing your purchase.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. We NEVER store credit card numbers on our site. Only the bank processing institutions use this information. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us or call (phone number hidden). John and Cathie Mary Orr, Willow Creek Ranch, Mountain Ranch, CA 95246
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING HOUSE RULES
You will be expected but not required to participate in farm chores that include gathering the eggs and feeding the cows. (one of the farm chores is "You provide your own maid service)You are expected to clean up behind yourself and leave the Cabin much as you find it on your arrival. *Note* I didn't check suitable for infants under 2 years but you are certainly welcome to bring your children of any age. Mom & Dad are usually toting the baby anyway. We love children and had 8 of our own. Well behaved children are a joy to have at the farm. *Note* This is not Disneyland. You are responsible for the behavior of your any age children and are required to see to it that they behave and respect our property and our animals for their own safety and well being. Misbehaving children is cause for eviction without a refund. No smoking in any buildings or tents due to fire hazard. If a gate is closed it must stay closed. Our animals are pets and must be treated as gentle family members. After Chores are finished you may participate as much as you like with other farm activities or check out our many activities in Calaveras County including lakes, rivers, wine tasting (Many of our wineries won the 2012 International Gold and Silver Medals), Snow activities, caving, casinos etc. You can choose to add for an additional fee (that is due at time of your booking) family style meals with us or go to a variety of fine restaurants in our area. We will need to know in advance of any allergies or special needs.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Married to John (photo) Grandma to Ryan, Adicia, Jack, Gage & Robyn. Retired, College Graduate, Loves Animals, Play violin (not well), likes to cook, Christian, like to sew baby/toddler little girl dresses and hand made quilts. Like to do crafty things like making jewelry, making cheese, baking bread, cookies and pies. Have a wonderful husband, Love my 8 kids, their spouses and my grandchildren. Love living on the Farm and back to nature old fashioned way of doing things mixed with the technie computer generation. Did away with our cell phone. Like our Farm to be like our remembrances of our grandparents farms in the 1940's.