This apartment has been converted into the coolest NY inspired minimalist warehouse unit. It is unique to the city and an ideal place to host, work or play while in Cape Town. 120sqm open plan loft is ideal for the city dweller/workout enthusiast.
High ceilings and wide open spaces. Exposed brick walls and huge windows fitted with black out curtains.
Open plan kitchen with a huge gas stove
The entire apartment is kind of semi-private, the bedroom is outlined in steel mesh sheeting and the sliding doors make for a private (or not) showering experience. Hardwood floors that are beautifully textured and don't creak. Because this is a conversion the neighbours are mainly offices and are rather quiet in addition to the thick walls in the construction of the building.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire apartment is available to our guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am here to be your concierge during your stay. If there is anything you need, a restaurant booking, recommendation or in an emergency, I am part of your Cape Town support team.
I have been a user of Airbnb for 7 years and a host on the Airbnb platform for over 3 years already, yikes! I am unwavering in my commitment to provide excellent service and a memorable experience.
- Airport transfers via uber is available upon request
- The apartment is turnkey ready with a full kitchen, condiments, pantry items and cleaning products.
- Wifi is supplied via a 4g internet router that is fully portable and very convenient to use in local coffee shops or when exploring the city.
- Secure and free parking on the premises is available to our guests.
- The apartment is on the second floor and is also accessible by elevator from the main ground floor entrance.
Please no smoking in the apartment
Please switch off all the lights upon departure and please be sure to not leave the windows open, Cape Town winds are strong and unpredictable.