You can take over the whole second floor in a maisonette in central Osaka, just a short walk from Osaka Castle. You get a whole private floor to yourself which offers 4 single beds & 2 sofa beds. We provide all essentials including free WiFi! We also have an ipad and Nintendo Wii you can use when at home!
*Please prepare your own washing detergent if you need it during your stay!
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Using Extra Linens and Towel — We provide a set of fresh, professionally dry cleaned towels and linens for each guest. Additional towels and linens can be found in the apartment but we will charge 2,000 JPY per item upon check out. If our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
· Shortening Your Stay — If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
· Extending Your Stay — Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date.
( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
· Checking-Out — Please be aware that our check-out time is at 10:00AM. Please kindly check-out by this time because we have scheduled our cleaning company to come at 10:00AM. Please be noted that we may have to charge our guests if guests fails to check-out on time.
· Host Support — Our house utilizes a self check-in rule. Please be noted that if trouble happens at night which requires host support, we may need to charge our guests.
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hi my name is Michiyo!
I teach Shamisen, a traditional Japanese three stringed instrument, and I am trying to connect with people from all around the world through shamisen.
Few minutes away from the Osaka Tenman-gu, there is the Japan's longest shopping street called "Tenjinbashisuji Shotengai" where my shamisen school is located at. A lot of my students are foreigners who are interested in the Japanese culture.
I also sell iPad apps where you can download shamisen music as well as English version of shamisen electronic book.
Most of you might not know but Osaka is where shamisen was originated. When Osaka castle was built, people in Osaka arranged an instrument that was made in China and renamed it shamisen.
The oldest shamisen is called the "Kamigata Shamisen". Kamigata means the area around Kyoto and Osaka. I love Osaka, and I am blessed to be born and raised in this city.
Looking forward to meeting many new friends!
Hope I get to host you soon!