À propos de ce logement
Sea-Lit is a four bedroom house which sleeps ten and overlooks the ever-changing Southern Ocean. The views from the four metre high windows in the main living area need to be seen to be believed and once you've settled in, you won't want to leave.
Sea-Lit is an architect designed, two level luxury beach house facing the Southern Ocean at Port Fairy's South Beach.
Sea-Lit offers fantastic, spacious living for up to 10 people in 4 bedrooms. Sea-Lit has a separate games room with a table tennis table, a TV room and a living area from which the wonderful view can be quietly enjoyed from our comfortable sofas.
Less than a minute's walk to South Beach where the rock pools provide endless fascination. Less than 5 minute's walk to the sandy, sheltered beautiful Pea Soup beach for safe swimming.
Built in spotted gum, with ceiling-high windows overlooking the ocean, and red gum floors, Sea-Lit is available for overnight or weekly stays - an ideal romantic retreat or family getaway.
Breakfast hampers and delicious seafood platters available on request.
Prices range from $375 to $550 per night depending on the length of the stay, the season and the number of guests.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to the whole house, fenced back garden and wifi internet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live in Melbourne so our communications will in most cases be through phone and email. Our local agents, Port Fairy Accommodation, manage the property day to day and do the cleaning.
Sea-Lit is an ideal location, just 50 metres from the water's edge. While a little out of town, it's still close enough - 5 minutes by car, 20 minutes walk - so you can enjoy the fantastic cafes, restaurants and shopping which Port Fairy offers visitors.
Due to our high cleaning costs, one night stays will normally cost $500.
• Ocean Drive is a quiet, residential area and guests agree not to create any nuisance or to perform any acts which may annoy others. If we receive complaints from neighbours during your stay, we reserve the right to terminate your stay. If this were to happen, there would be no refund for any unused nights.
• Check-in is normally at 2 pm, however on rare occasions when there have been heavy bookings in Port Fairy, the cleaners may not yet have finished cleaning after the previous guests' stay. We ask for your understanding and confirm that every effort will be made to finish cleaning as early as possible.
• Normal check-out is 10am on day of departure. Late check-outs must be by prior arrangement or a $30 per hour fee will be charged if you have not vacated by 10:00am.
• Inventories are correct at the time of entry and we make every effort to give correct information. The inventory after each stay is checked and we will expect reimbursement for items missing or damaged.
• Guests agree to not cause any damage to the property. All losses/breakages or damages including soiled linen (that could not be cleaned by the laundry after your stay) must be paid for. If you notice something is broken or damaged on arrival, please let us know as otherwise we will assume the damage took place during your stay.
• Please note we do not permit pets inside the property. If pets are found inside the property you would incur the cost of any replacements due to damage.
• Number of persons = Number of beds = 10. There are to be no persons sleeping on floors, mattresses, lounge suites, etc. unless authorised by the owner. No tents, caravans or camper-vans, etc. are to erected or parked on the property. If this occurs extra people will be asked to vacate the property.
• No responsibility is taken for guests' personal property left on the premises. There is a lost property box at the managing agent where items left behind may be kept for six months. If not claimed within this time, these items are disposed of.
• The property is cleaned at our expense between bookings and to avoid any additional cleaning charges ($27 per hour) being passed on to you, we would ask that you leave the property in a clean and tidy state including the kitchen, oven, microwaves and BBQ.
• All dishes should be washed prior to departure from Sea-Lit. Please complete any dishwasher loads prior to leaving. Dishwasher soap or tablets are supplied for you to use.
•Please ensure that any heaters which have been used during your stay (radiators in the bedrooms and games room; reverse cycle in the living area and TV room) have been switched off before leaving Sea-Lit. Due to the high cost of power, we reserve the right to request additional payment for excessive electricity bills if they have not been turned off on departure.
• Rubbish should be placed in the correct bins provided. The large bin with a yellow lid is for recycling of bottles, cans, paper etc; the large bin with a green lid is for organic material and the smaller one for general rubbish
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I was born and educated in Melbourne but have travelled, lived and worked in many different parts of the world. We now live back home again but still have the travel bug and have enjoyed Airbnb accommodation on several recent trips. We would also welcome other travellers to stay at our wonderful house overlooking the Southern Ocean at Port Fairy, 300km west of Melbourne.