Sunny flat, with all the comfort you need: Wi-Fi, 1 bathrooms with bath, kitchen fully equip. Sant Cugat is a very trending town next to Barcelona. Coolest thing: UAB 10 minutes by train. ESADE CREAPOLIS 8 minutes by feet. Gimbernat University (EUG) 10 minutes by bus. 15 minutes by bus to HP or ROCHE. Perfect for students or professionals who need to spend a short term near the place of work or university.
You'll love this flat, first by the location, then by his calm despite being in the center, forget to bring a towel... it's included. And of course, by its very sympathetic and discreet owner, who always has a detail for his guests ;)
Accès des voyageurs
The flat is composed by three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one only for you), a living room and a kitchen. The available bedroom is quite comfortable and welcoming - you'll feel right at home. The kitchen is wide and fully-equipped to serve all your self-catering needs and the living room is welcoming, fresh and relaxing - the best hang out spot.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need any help don't hesitate and ask me, I'm here to help you in any way I can.
- Quiet hours shall be between the hours of 10pm and 8am on weekdays, and 11pm and 10am on weekends. During these hours, guest may not play loud music, operate heavy machinery, or make any loud noises which may disturb their neighbors.
- Do not slam the doors, close them gently.
- Please wear only slippers. I suggest you to leave your shoes at your bedroom after entering and wear your slippers.
- Please, you must to inform before to invite someone to the house.
- Visitors are not allowed to sleep at home.
CLEANLINESS AND TRASH
- If the room is not in good shape during the final checks the guest of that room is fined 50 € for the cleaning and small repairs of the room. If there is a big damage in the room or the shared parts of the house the security deposit payments are used to repair the damage.
- Please dispose the normal waste, organic waste, papers and glasses to the right waste containers and take them to the collection point outside of the apartment. The normal waste, organic waste and paper have separate collection containers. Garbage should be tied up securely in bags and carried out to the garbage cans at the street curb. DO NOT place garbage in the hallways.
- Guest must always close and latch gates to the property after opening them. If guest misplaces, loses or is otherwise without a key supplied to guest by host, guest agrees to pay the new keys (or security deposit will be used to pay it). Guest will not copy keys or lend keys to others.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
- Incense and candles are not permitted on the Premises.
- Firearms are not permitted on the Premises.
- All appliances must be turned off before leaving the Premises.
- Spaces are available in the kitchen to store food in both the kitchen cupboard and the refrigerator.
Keep in mind that space is limited and shared, so I suggest you do not buy food for more than a week.
- You have everything you need to cook, please leave clean and in the place that you found everything you use.
- If you want to use wine glasses, I will tell you which ones you can use.
- If you empty it — fill it
- If you dirty it — clean it
- If you open it — close it
- If you spill it — wipe it up