• The largest room in a quiet, authentic artist loft you'll ever find. Period.
• Beautiful view of Manhattan skyline and gorgeous sunset!
• The vibrant Bushwick art scene is only a block away.
• Convenient L train to Manhattan within 20 minutes.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of your large room equipped with a deluxe comfy double bed and a range of classy mid-century modern furniture and decorations.
~ Your Room & Accommodations ~
• Great views: Tall windows span an entire side of the room, giving lots of sunshine with views of Bushwick and the Empire State Building in a distance.
• Spacious: Extra large 15'x14' room with a 11' tall ceiling, larger than most places you can find in Brooklyn. Enough room for yoga and exercise.
• Fully equipped: Full sized bed with deluxe bedding and cushions, West Elm work desk, a vintage Eames swivel chair and lamp. The room is beautifully decorated with pictures and posters of New York and various cultural icons.
• Great privacy: Tucked away from the busy streets of the city, our fully insulated room is private and quiet to ensure a good night sleep.
Accès des voyageurs
~ Your Amenities ~
• High speed cable and wireless internet.
• USB and international power adapters to charge mobile phones and peripherals.
• We provide clean towels, and have a hairdryer on hand.
• We had prepared for you a great neighborhood guide, along with transportation maps to help you explore our neighborhoods.
• Central heating keeps you warm and cozy. An extra electric heater is also provided.
• TV for video tapes of great oldies or an instant fireplace.
~ The Apartment ~
• Shared bathroom with shower is bright and kept clean and free of clutter, located on opposite side of the bedroom areas for ease of access and privacy.
• Neatly decorated dining area, with a great view showcasing beautiful sunset on Brooklyn as airplanes flutter quietly by.
• Friendly and creative roommates who are clean and easy going, as well as able to keep to themselves.
• Shared kitchenette includes a kettle, microwave and basic kitchen tools for your breakfast.
• We have a photo-copier, scanner and printer for your office needs.
Note: Our building is currently under renovation! Our public hallway is a little messy as a result.
Please understand that this is not hotel room, but a real apartment shared with other wonderful residents living and working in the city (just like Seinfeld!). Therefore, we have a set of house rules to keep things sane for everyone.
Here's the basics:
• Please keep the place clean and respect our neighbors.
• Please ask before using any of the equipment.
• No smoking or vaping.
• No parties or hosting events.
• Our house is positively LGBTQ affirming! We celebrate all families and love in all their gorgeous array. We're sure you do too!
• No pets.
• No glitter. (Yeah, sorry, no glitter, seriously. It's impossible to clean, even though I'm a unicorn. :)
• No candles or open flames.
A detailed list of the House Rules will be provided at your arrival.