Very spacious private bedroom. Located in the most convenient and diverse area. Easy access to the Convention Center, the Pike, and Downtown. 5 blocks to beach, 2 blocks to 4th street and 1 to Broadway, both with great nightlife. DTWN LA and LAX 20 miles.
We have a very nice and spacious private room available in a very quite neighborhood in the heart of Long Beach with great natural light and a beautiful view of the patio.
You will sleep on a queen size Ikea sofa bed that is known to be very comfortable. In the room, you also have a desk view the view to the back garden, and a comfortable chair to relax or read. The internet is fiber broadband wi-fi (50 MB upload and download). On our living room, there is a turntable with a selection of vinyl. Feel free to use the kitchen, grab some fruits, coffee or water. Also silverware, cooking appliances and spices available.
We will share the bathroom, kitchen and living room.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to your private room, bathroom, kitchen and living room. You will have your key to the apartment, and there is no curfew. We just ask for discretion and to not be loud.
There is a closet in your room that you are welcome to hang your clothes.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We both work most of the day. If we are around, feel free to ask for recommendations and any help you need. We love the city and maybe able to help you to find yourself around. Important communications with us can be made by text message anytime and in the case of emergencies call and we will be available. We always like to welcome you home, if we are not around when you arrive, we will leave a key in an easy-to-access spot in the front door.
Please have your profile with Online and Offline ID verification.
The $18 cleaning fee is charged just one time, to help us buy materials to keep the space nice and clean! We make our best to use products that are environmentally friendly and natural.
We work with organic and local food and would love to share it with you. We have our fruits available, but the cost of it has a significant impact on our price. We kindly ask for a $1 donation for each fruit or coffee you have.
We ask our guests to be discreet and not noisy. Most of the guests we had become good friends of ours, and that's the way we like to host. So please, be sure you are in a home, not a hotel. Help us keep things clean and in place and also keep your room clean.
- Parking Spot: We do have a legal parking spot that you can use, it is in front of our garage. If you have a car and would like to use, you MUST leave your car key available (octopus key holder), so if we need to move our car, we can do so. If you forgot to leave the key, unfortunately, you will lose the right to park in the spot. Also, in case we need to park our car in an illegal parking spot and we get a ticket, YOU will be charged for the amount. Please, avoid any situation, just leave the key in the living room. ATTENTION, Thursday is street cleaning day, please move you car in the AM to avoid ticket.
- Be discreet and not noisy - We live in a quite place, if you want to party, there are plenty of places around us but when close to our house we need you to be discreet. We love Airbnb and the sharing culture and the main thing that kills it is giving people around us reason to complain.
- Check-in is at 3 pm and check-out at 11 am - We can be flexible with the check in and check out, especially if we do not have another guest coming in the same day, but it is important to know your plans ahead, so we can arrange your stay in the most comfortable way. Otherwise, we will expect to say “Hi" to you anytime after 3 pm and “good-bye" by 11 am.
- Keep the house clean - Wash your dishes and anything you use in the kitchen.We would really appreciate if you keep the place tidy;
- Grabbing fruits and drinking coffee - We work with organic and local food and would love to share it with you. We have our fruits available, but the cost of it has a significant impact on our hosting cost. We kindly ask for a $1 donation for each fruit or coffee you have.
- Respect our neighbors - we live in a complex of apartments though it feels like a house. We have a great mutual respect between our neighbors and do all to keep it.
Some weird rules that we create after strange things happened:
- Parking is gold in Long Beach; that means it is pretty hard to find a spot, in case you forget to leave the key available, unfortunately, you will lose the right to use the parking spot;
- Always close the bathroom door while you are using;
- It would be nice if you can keep your cloth on;
- If you need to throw up, please do it in the toilet and not in the sink;
- Please, no deep-frying. The apartment smells and everything is grease after deep-frying;
Cet hôte a 82 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We moved from Brazil to CA in 2013 to study at UCLA and now we live in Long Beach. We work in a company that delivers local and organic food, I'm the buyer, and he's the art director.
We love music, learning different cultures and exploring what Long Beach has to offer. We believe this is the nicest city in the world; people are awesome. The sea shore is amazing to hang out, exercise or just disconnect a little. The city is alive with a great calendar of events and awesome bars (all close to our home).
We are happy that we found our community and hope that you enjoy as much as we do.