À propos de ce logement
The property is three luxury houses within a closed community. It is located in Arroyo Hondo, close to the zoo, botanical garden, and shopping centers. Each house is fully furnished, has a jacuzzi, bbq and plenty of parking space for cars.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There is an onsite manager who will assists guests with checking-in, maintenance request, and other inquiries, as well as provide information on local activities and attractions.
We also offer optional housekeeping and cooking service for an additional fee of $75 USD per day.
- This space is not just a rental unit, it is also our home, so we ask you to please respect and take care of it as if it were your own..
- There is absolutely NO smoking inside the house.
- No pets allowed.
- Must be respectful of the property and take care of appliances and furnishings.
- Noise must be kept down to a minimum to avoid neighbor complaints.
- Energy consumption will be monitored, and guests will be charged for excess consumption, over (25 kwh/day).
- All guests must have their passports or valid ID ready at check-in.
- Additional overnight guests must be approved 24 hours in advance, any guests not on the overnight list must leave after 10 PM.
- Overnight violations will be charged $50 USD per guest.
- For your safety do not bring people that you do not know well.
All rules will be available upon arrival.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 36 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Alberto, I live and work in Los Angeles, but also own business in Santo Domingo so I often travel back and forth from the DR. Most of my family is in Santo Domingo, where I grew up, and now own property there. All my life I have been travelling from place to place, I recently returned from Australia where I lived for 2 years while completing my graduate studies.