Beautifully presented, light, clean and spacious first floor flat. Within walking distance to all the main tourist attractions, pubs, clubs and Arthur Seat - and yet set in a peaceful, residential neighbourhood.
Here you get the best of both worlds
THE FLAT IS FULLY RENOVATED IN JANUARY 2016
The apartment is on the first floor and located in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town in a quiet residential estate.
It is only a few meters from the main road in the heart of the city centre and few minutes walk from the Royal Mile and city center attractions, bars, restaurants and shops
The apartment has free unlimited wireless internet and central heating.
It is suitable for groups of 6 people or up to 10 people who do not require big space.
You can check-in anytime after 3 PM, as late as you wish, as we have a master lock system, you will be provided a 4 digit passcode that you can use to pick up the flat keys and check-in anytime suitable to you.
Nearby shops will provide you with all you need for home cooked meals.
However,restaurants, bistros and coffee shops are within minutes of the flat as well as welcoming pubs for your evening relaxation.
Bright and spacious with large windows, it has a sofa bed (3 seating). There is also a 42" flat screen TV with Apple TV & Netflix access and a DVD player. There is also an extendable table with up to 10 chairs.
Accessed from the hallway is the shower room, where you'll find some a shower (with body wash, shampoo, conditioner dispenser), WC and hand basin.
The three bedrooms - all with double beds and memory foam mattresses and pillows. The largest bedroom has also a a daybed (2 single beds attached) with drawer units.
The other two bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes where you will find an ironing board and iron, two hairdryers and full-length mirrors.
The kitchen is well equipped with clothes washer, fridge/freezer, oven and cooking stove. There is also a Microwave, Kettle and Toaster. All Cutlery, Pots, Pans and Crockery is provided. Tea, Coffee, Sugar and Fresh Milk is also provided. Between the cupboards and the fridge, you will also find some basic cooking items like salt, pepper, olive oil etc.
The whole apartment is yours to enjoy during your stay and you are free to come and go as you please.
To make it easy and stress-free, the apartment has a master lock system where you can get the flat key so you can check-in anytime that suits you. Your access code will be shared with you 1 day before your arrival.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I will not be present during your stay.
Please contact me on Airbnb or via text message at any time before you arrive and during your stay if you have any questions or concerns. I live locally and I am more than happy to help with anything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Moreover, you are free to contact me at any time during your stay for recommendations on best places to visit, best restaurants, social/entertainment events, best live music, pubs and clubs.
THE APARTMENT HAS ONE FREE PARKING SPACE
One free parking space available at the backyard of the apartment. Please contact me first for availability.
42" flat screen HD TV
Apple TV including access to Netflix
Fibre Wi-Fi internet
Set of towels and bed-sheets
Washing machine, gas heating, full kitchenware
Kettle, cups, coffee and tea bags.
The apartment is centrally located; 5 minutes walk from the historic Old Town and attractions like Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile, Arthur’s Seat, Holyrood Palace, The Cowgate, The National Museum, The Grassmarket, Calton Hill etc.
A 15 minute walk or short bus ride will get you to the shopping hot-spots of Prince's Street and George Street.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the full flat.
No more than 10 guests.
Not a suitable flat for parties.
Unlimited Wifi, Central Heating, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Wash, Bath Towels, Hand Towel, Washing Machine, Washing Detergent, Hair Dryer, Tissues, Microwave, Oven, Vacuum Cleaner and fully equipped kitchen.
Initial supplies of milk, tea, coffee and sugar will be provided.
Happy to provide additional food supplies, kindly confirm prior to your booking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Self Checkin to give you freedom to check-in anytime you wish after 3 PM on the day of your arrival.
I will give you complete privacy to enjoy the apartment but am always available on Airbnb, so feel free to message me if you have any questions or need recommendations of things to do while in Edinburgh.
Check-in time is after 3.30pm.
If you plan to arrive after check-in times, please contact me first and I will instruct you how to get into the flat using a master locker.
If you arrive before 3pm, please let me know and I will see if I could offer to store your luggage until the apartment is ready. The earliest possible time might be around 12.00pm, it will be depending weather it is high or low season.
Check out is at 10.00am. It is possible to store your luggage in case your flight/train/bus is late on the day.
Please let me know in advance in order to satisfy your check-in/check-out requests.
1) Check in is at any time after 3pm
2) Check out is by 10am
3) During high season (April to September; December) check in is at 4pm and check out is at 9am
4) Smoking is strictly forbidden
5) No parties are allowed
6) No pets are allowed
7) 25£ will be retracted from security deposit for loss flat keys
8) 35£ will be retracted from the security deposit if the flat will be left in bad conditions at check out
9) Parking permit fee is £7 per car per night. You can pay in in cash at check out
10) Parking permits could be pre-ordered until a day in advance. On top of the parking permit fee, £15 will be charged if you ask for a parking permit the same day you need it
11) If you asked for the parking permit, please exhibit it on the car dashboard all the time to avoid a parking charge
12) In case a guest get a fine for parking, only the guest will be responsible for paying the penalty charge
13) There are high value paintings in the apartment, please keep it in consideration and try not to damage them
14) In case of any damages to the paintings and/or to other values in the flat, the guest will be asked through Airbnb to pay the cost of replacement or repair
15) Please use the kitchen hood if you are cooking
16) Always SWITCH OFF the gas cooker after cooking
17) Please use the pot rests for handling hot cooking utensils or containers while cooking to protect kitchen furniture surfaces from heat and moisture
18) Please try to avoid eating in the beds
19) Please contact me if you have any problem/complain and I will do my best to help
20) It is a residential property and I would be grateful if you could please respect our neighbours and keep the noise at a reasonable level
21) On check out day, make sure that everything is tidy and clean, that the fridge doesn't contain any of your used food and take out the used bin bag to the bin in front of the flat
22) Please treat the apartment with respect and consideration.
Apart from that, I just want you to make yourselves at home, and enjoy your time here.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Scientist/Filmmaker working and living in Edinburgh.
I have travelled a fair amount both in my home country and abroad. Looking back I realise that it is the kindness of strangers that makes travelling both possible and enjoyable. I hope to extend this kindness to my guests.
I love cinema/Theatre and any form of story-telling. One of the main reasons I live in Edinburgh is the Fringe Festival, which, in my opinion, is one of the best art event in the world.
I love cooking, mostly for other people, and organise social events.
When I travel, I love exploring no-touristic places, especially if into the wild, but, at the same time, I like visiting historical places and discover new cultures and traditions.
I have 2 life mottos:
Feel free to be yourself
All word is a stage