This is a peaceful ensuite with an attached bathroom. The laundry room and kitchen are also available for guests to use.
We're at the perfect location for US MLES students. We have all of our listings designed with students in mind. There's also a super comfortable memory foam full-size bed and a SmartTV in the ensuite.
We put a lot of love, thought, and hard work to provide you with a positive, loving environment, and we hope you appreciate all of our efforts.
1. NO UNEXPECTED GUESTS.
2. Please, for everyone's safety, every guest staying with us must provide a photo ID that clearly shows your face. Either a proper Airbnb profile photo or some other form of identification is good. We will not accept any guests who do not provide this.
3. Please respect our privacy, and of course, we will respect yours.
4. No smoking in the house.
5. Pets not allowed. Please be aware that our cats are indoor only and not allowed outside, or inside of your room.
6. Guests may use the kitchen, but please provide your own food and clean up after yourself. Please remember, there will be times when you are not the only guest using the kitchen. We like to use the camping expression, "Leave no trace." Meaning, the kitchen should look the same when you are finished using it as it did when you entered. Please also ask for instructions if you are unsure how to use any of the kitchen appliances. If you need transportation to a grocery store, we will provide it for a small fee.
7. Laundry facilities are available as a free courtesy to our guests. Please limit laundry to one load per guest per week of stay. Please ask for instructions if you are unsure how to use them.
8. Please keep the bathroom VERY clean and DRY. Immediately wipe up any spilled water outside of the shower and do not leave any toiletries in the shower out of respect for other guests. Also, please remember that this bathroom is shared with our other guest room so manage your time wisely out of respect for other guests.
9. Please do not use bath or hand towels to remove makeup. Makeup remover wipes are provided under the sink.
10. Please be mindful of the noise level out of courtesy for other people in the house.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 230 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, we're Steven and Lindsey: a fun-loving couple who loves our home. We enjoy spending time being creative, watching movies, writing, reading, being with our two loving cats, Joe and Emily, who have become more famous than us on Airbnb; they soak up all of the attention, love the attention our Airbnb family will give them. It is completely up to you how much you want to have with them.
As hosts, we feel it's vital to listen to our guests and accommodate their needs. We always do our utmost to make each experience with a guest happy and memorable.
Just to let you know, so you're not caught off-guard, Lindsey is in a wheelchair because she has Cerebral Palsy.
We can't wait to meet you or see you again!