À propos de ce logement
Quintessential Austin Cottage Garage Apartment in desirable Zilker neighborhood on an exceptionally located, private, gated lot.
This treetop garage apt has 1 bedroom (queen bed) & sleeper sofa bed in the living area. Charming kitchen, hardwood floors, balcony. Prime location: walk to Zilker Park, Barton Springs Pool, Alamo Drafthouse, Eberly, Restaurant Row on Barton Springs Rd.
*Owners live in another home on the same lot. Please share information about yourself & trip in your inquiry.
The Zilker Nest (license #016041): a clean, stylish 1 bedroom, 1 bath rental on a very private estate lot, walking distance to Zilker Park & Barton Springs pool and minutes to downtown Austin.
Relax in the clean, boho-chic interior, enjoy the view from the balcony, walk down the hill to Barton Springs Pool (~ 1/2 mile) or Restaurant Row (~1 mile) or continue on to the hike and bike trails around Lady Bird Lake. This location can’t be beat for Austin’s renowned festivals at Zilker Park – ACL, kite festival, etc! Despite this amazing location in the heart of Austin, you will feel tucked away in a private oasis.
The apartment is located at the end of a dead end street, tucked back on a private, gated lot. The owner/managers live in the main house on the property.
*This is not the place to stay for a weekend party - We encourage our guests to have a wonderful time, but wild parties are better suited elsewhere*
Charming interior features hardwood floors, glass door knobs, gas stove, quality furnishings, soft linens, clean, fluffy towels and everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
Queen Bed features a plush mattress and high thread count sheets. There is a dresser topped with remote control operated flameless candles and closet outfitted with hangers.
Extra guests? Crisp linens and a pillow are provided for sleeper sofa.
Amply sized bathroom has tub/shower combo with subway tile and pedestal sink. Plenty of fluffy towels, soap and shampoo/conditioner provided.
There is “Michael A Laudromat” with wash and fold service available a few blocks away. Really nice owner, super convenient.
The sweet 40s style kitchen features gas stove, plenty of dishes, utensils, glasses and cookware. Built in counter height butcher block table with seating.
Don’t feel like cooking? You are a short walk away from some of Austin’s best restaurants! Chuy’s, Shady Grove, Casa de Luz, Juiceland, Matt’s El Rancho, Eberly, Uchi, Vox, Odd Duck…
For transportion, consider renting a car or bike, or use a ride share, Cars2Go You are just minutes from vibrant downtown Austin & Restaurant Row (Barton Springs). (there is a healthy hill to get to Zilker, so bring your walking shoes!) We provide parking for 1 car with rental.
Lots of ideas are provided in the guide book provided online, including recommendations for:
SoCo, SoLa, Clarksville, Warehouse District, 6th Street, Auditorium Shores, Convention Center…
Boutique shops, live music, amazing dining, kayak/SUP board rentals, theater...
• Walking distance to Barton Springs Pool & Zilker Park
• Where else can you get this combo of proximity to vibrant downtown and peace in nature?
•Well maintained property with quality furnishings
•Clean, Clean, Clean!
• Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
• Off Street Parking for 1 car on private lot
• Quaint outdoor area with seating
• Bike rental and delivery available through local shops
• Child friendly
•This is a dedicated short term rental. No funny personal clutter!
• Licensed Short Term Rental – We comply with City Of Austin legal requirements
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire garage apartment. There is a small side yard area you are welcome to enjoy as well. Shared parking with main house owners for 1 car. *Please park in front of apt stairs, to the left of garage so that 2 spaces in front of garage are left open*.
This space is a dedicated vacation rental so rest assured there is not any weird personal clutter taking up space. Relax and enjoy this space that was created with guests like you in mind!
The fenced yard area is reserved for the main house. Please do not enter this area or feed the wildlife (a scruffy pup who will try to woo you with his tail wagging)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on site. Feel free to call or text for any questions or needs.
We do enjoy meeting our guests, so feel free to text to let us know when you arrive.
We will respect your privacy as a guest on our property and ask the same.
The privacy of this location is unique and special. Please no guests outside of those accounted for in rental without specific consent of owner.
This is magical piece of land in the heart of Austin, minutes to downtown and walking distance to many Austin hot spots. It is a very private, almost hidden location which allows your experience to be as tranquil or action packed as you choose...
So close to everything but also still has that charming "Keep Austin Weird" vibe! This is true 78704...
Vintage Austin cottage-style homes are interwoven with beautiful modern architecture. Here you’ll find neighborhood pools, dog parks, and greenbelt paths.
If you've never been to Barton Springs Pool, your stay at Zilker Nest will be the time to fix that! Within Zilker Park's 358 acres lies one of the crown jewels of Austin - Barton Springs Pool. The pool itself measures three acres in size, and is fed from underground springs with an average temperature of 68-70 degrees, ideal for year-round swimming. There is a "full moon howl" that is truly a unique experience!
Dine at any one of the popular food trailers or indulge in a number of the locals’ favorite Tex-Mex hotspots or consult the Guidebook for more ideas!
Off-street parking for 1 car is available if you drive in or rent a car.
Fare/Fasten/Taxi service is easy and it's quick and cheap to downtown! Or Cars2Go! (please note Uber and Lyft are not currently in Austin)
Consider renting a bike! The greenbelt trail is super sweet and easy access to Zilker, just down the hill! Try out Austin B Cycle!
Cap Metro buses are another option. (closest service stops on Barton Springs Road and Lamar Road)
12 miles to Austin Bergstrom Airport.
This is a NO Smoking property, which includes outside.
Lost keys subject to a $75 rekey charge.
We are licensed by COA. All city and state hotel taxes are included in the rental fee.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
Rate quoted is for up to 2 guests. We will consider 1-2 more guests if they are children at an additional fee of $20/person per night.
3. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Do not remove any items from the home. If something is damaged, broken or lost, please notify the owner so that we can replace it for the next guest.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are generally not allowed with very few exceptions.
7. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. *1 car space is allotted in our driveway for this booking. PLEASE CHECK WITH US if you need to have more than one car for any duration of time.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While extra linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Please lock all doors & windows (if opened) upon leaving the property. Please DO NOT open any windows to this property. They are old and fragile and require a large latter to close properly.
10. We strive to be eco-concious. Please adjust lights and AC when not in use. * Wall unit should be left on during extreme hot or cold so the temperature is nice for your return.
11. Coffee and basics will be provided for your stay as well. If you use the remainder of any basics in the pantry, (olive oil, salt, etc) please let owner know so we can replenish for the next guest.
12. Please be respectful of our neighbors and do not make excessive noise,
especially late at night. HAVE FUN but be aware of your noise level please.
13. No parties.
14. Prior to checking out, please do the following:
1.Put all trash in the outside trash can (grey) and recycling in the blue bin outside.
2.Wash any used dishes.
15. Lost/Unreturned Keys are subject for a $75 fee.
16. Check in is at 3 pm. Check out is at 10 am. Please text owner at check out and leave the keys in the combo box. (Feel free to request alternative times as we can try to accommodate)
17. Until booked and payment secured, rates are subject to change. High season and festival weeks have different rates and rental periods.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a family of 4. Jon is a native Austinite and is a commercial real estate broker in Austin. Fair is a residential real estate agent. Our family loves our home and location! We have the best neighbors and happy hours and kid parties are often known to break out in the front yard. We love to take advantage of all the things Austin has to offer and we are happy to make recommendations for your stay!
Our duplex was the spot where we first started our relationship (Jon's prior bachelor pad!) We have great memories of hiking to ACL on the greenbelt, cooling off in Campbells Hole...