For a reviving bayside holiday on the Mornington Peninsula, one block away from the beach and a few minutes drive to the hot springs. Perfect for a summer escape or a winter retreat.
A 2 bedroom Rye holiday unit, with foreshore beach at the end of the road as well as a supermarkets. Enjoy all the touches of home with bright open spaces and courtyard with BBQ.
Unwind in the modern lounge area with flat screen TV, DVD, stereo, a selection of books and DVD’s.
The kitchen is fully equipped with cooktop/oven, microwave, fridge and all the cooking gear required to make home cooked meals.
Each bedroom has quality mattresses, doonas and pillows. You can choose between providing your own towels, sheets and pillowcases or we can provide for you at $20 per queen and $10 per single (per stay).
BR1 - one queen bed
BR1 - bunks with double bed on the bottom
****Minimum two night stay****
****Please note we do not accept Schoolies bookings****
Accès des voyageurs
Full access - no locked rooms.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll have your own code to access keys from the locked box. Contact information will be provided just in case you need to call me during your stay.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbors.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.00.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
• Linen is to be provided by the tenant
• Pets are not allowed unless arranged before arrival with the owner
• The owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires