If you are looking for a place that is easy access within a walking distances to all wonders of Bangkok such as Wat Pho and The Grand Palace, my place is a perfect selection for your lovely holiday in Bangkok, Thailand!
• No smoking inside the building
• The use of drug is strictly prohibited and drug users will be reported to police immediately.
• Please keep your noise low between 10.00 pm - 7.00 am.
• 500 THB/Key Card will be collected as a deposit upon arrival.
• Check-In later than 10.00 pm will be charged 100 THB per hour.
• Outsiders/Visitors are not allowed in the resident area.
Cet hôte a 125 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Effie. I was born and lived in Bangkok, Thailand. I had a chance to stay in Aidone, Sicily for one year and Hobart,Tasmania for 4 years. I love travelling and learning other cultures. We are collecting more money to explore more parts of the world every year Me and my husband love cycling and we're happy to show you around our hometown. Stay and explore Bangkok by bike with us (",)