Our 1,900 square ft. newly remodeled 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Island home is only 100 yards from the canals and 300 yards to the bay and ocean.
2nd Street, the epicenter of dining, shopping and night time entertainment, is a block away.
- We expect our guests to take care of our house as you would your own and to leave it in the same clean and tidy fashion you found it.
- No smoking.
- No parties.
- Maximum number of non-sleeping visitors in addition to your booked group is two.
- No noise or music after 9:00 PM.
- The cleaning fee covers washing all linens and towels as well as a general cleaning of the house.
- If you use the beach towels, please wash, dry and fold them before you leave.
- If you move something, please put it back in it's original spot.
- If you break something, please let us know so we can replace it for the next guests.
Cet hôte a 112 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, we are Curt and Denise.
We are entrepreneurs who love to think of new ideas and refine existing ones. Our son Kenneth is 19 years old and a sophomore in college.. He is a surfer and water polo player.
Since we own a SAAS (software as a service) company, we are able to work from almost anywhere. We travel at least 2 months a year to all different parts of the world. We have swapped homes the last 2 summers (London and Paris) and loved the experience of living like a local.
We enjoy all sorts of foods and are willing to try most things. Juicy steaks, BBQ ribs, awesome burgers, fish (salmon, halibut, ahi- we love fish!). Of course, my wife requires me to keep the fish smell out of the house :)
Age has taught us that life is more about sharing and exploring and less about possessions. We would like to share our house with others.
Our life motto is to provide a little bit more to others and be thankful for what we have. Life is to short not to give a little bit more.
We have a dog named Duffy and he will be going off to the kennel while we are gone.