I offer my 3 rooms (90 squaremeters) apartment in the south of Bonn. Bonns southern part is as Dresden one of the largest contiguous Art Nouveau residences, and is therefore already known as a place you must have seen once.
The apartment has
- Kitchen (sink, refrigerator, coffee machine, oven, Hamilton beach mixer)
- Large bedroom with double bed (2x2m)
- Living room (large flatscreen, Playstation, stereo 5 Channel HD soundsystem)
- free WIFI access
- Childrensroom / Office room
- Toys and books for children from 2 to 10 years (Lego, Playmobil etc.)
- Bathroom with shower
- Tons of books, magazines and other stuff to read
In the immediate vicinity there are Asian, good traditional, Oriental and Italian restaurants, cocktail bars and typical student bars, one of the best French Fries stands in the city and all other things you need in your daily life. The subway is in 3min. reach and to Bonner Hofgarten it is to walk about 10 minutes. Also for children in close proximity some very nice playgrounds can be reached at 200-600m walking distance.
The Rhine with its beautiful promenade is also just a few minutes and invites you to stroll and relax. Whem following it, it leads directly into the city center or in the floodplains, they are a varied recreation area by their surprising landscape / garden architecture.
Télévision par câble