À propos de ce logement
A bedroom in a luxury duplex in the quiet neighborhood of McConachie. 1 additional bedroom (single bed) is available.
-5min from bus, shopping center (Namao & Manning town center - Cineplex, grocery ...), Antony Henday.
- No Pet, No Smoker
Cosy, Clean, Quie!
Same as my other listing, but you have the entire house for the dates available ;)
5min from bus, shopping centre (Namao & Manning town centre - Cineplex, grocery, restaurant...), Antony Henday.
There are two bedrooms available depending on the time of year. One has a double sized bed and the other a single sized bed. There are extra beds available depending on the nature of the reservation.
I live in the duplex and I am extremely quiet. He is there for your general well being such as cleaning and care taking. He has a separate bathroom.
The house is spacious and tasteful with exotic modern decor. You have access to all parts of the house and the common areas are never rented out as rooms.
Accès des voyageurs
Private rooms with access to entire house. If you are here to visit family, or to see this incredible city, this is the place for you.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will interact through SMS or phone calls.
One laundry run (wash/dry) available for a minimum of 5 days.
If you guaranty you will keep the space clean as you found it, and your reviews confirm you are clean people, cleaning fees may be removed.
No party, No extra guests.
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 2 (two) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family.
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
17. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
18. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
19. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
20. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
21. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.