Hope house is a cheerful and immaculate space to stay. Located near the river and a short distance to the Sundial Bridge and Civic Center. Bethel Church is less than 6 miles. This home is chemical and fragrance free for sensitive guests.
Orchard Organic Market
Dutch Brothers Coffee
Saturday Farmers Market
Accès des voyageurs
1. Guests have use of the kitchen and washer/dryer.
2. Full use of the kitchen. If the kitchen is used then the guest is responsible for cleaning and leaving it in the order they found it.
3. Internet available for guest use. The access code is on the refrigerator.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can be reached via cell phone.
1. Non smoking. If a guest smokes in the house the deposit will be forfeited.
2. No pets this is a allergy safe home for sensitive guests. The deposit will be forfeited if a pet is housed during your stay at Hope House.
3. Leave kitchen in the order you found it. All or a portion of the deposit will be forfeited if the kitchen is left in a mess.
4. Arriving with more guests than you booked violates Airbnb policy.
5. Do not bring food into the bedrooms.
6. Please dump kitchen trash at the conclusion of your stay.
7. When using the washer and dryer please use the natural detergent provided. Do not use dryer sheets or fabric softeners. This is host home for chemically sensitive individuals.
8. Please remove your shoes when walking on the carpeted area.
9. Turn off the air conditioner when leaving.
Cet hôte a 37 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love, love, love hosting guests! I enjoy decorating and gardening. I believe in doing all things to a level of excellence. Hosting out of town guests and providing a beautiful, restful space is my pleasure. When I am not gardening or decorating I can be found riding down the Sacramento River enjoying the great outdoors.