Our home was recently renovated with all new furnishings. We are located in Winter Park. You can enjoy all of the great shops and restaurants within driving distance. This is a great base to hit all the sites in Winter Park or drive to the theme parks, Premium outlets and experience Winter Park or Orlando as a local. The home is away from the tourist traps and in a secure neighborhood, just recommend renting a car to get around. Come stay here
Our home was recently renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom and new furniture. In this bedroom you'll enjoy a new queen size NEST Bed model Alexander Signature with NEST pillows. Along with 27' Samsung TV with DirecTV, closet space, dresser and night stand. We are taking the success we've had with our 1st place and bringing it to this new home. We want you to feel comfortable as it's your home away from home.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the home and here are the shared space:
- Dining room area
- Kitchen area, for storing items in the fridge, cabinets, pots / pans for light cooking
- Guest bathroom, is shared between the other airbnb bedroom we have on here
- Back yard grill area
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live in the home so we will be on site if you have any questions for us. If you want peace and quite we can give your privacy.
If you're interested in booking this bedroom please answer the following questions below and yes for "INSTANT BOOKERS" as well. This will speed up the booking process.
- whats the purpose of your visit?
- will you have a car rental during your stay?
- does anyone have any dog allergies? Mia our dog roams the home but does not enter your bedroom
- did you review the house rules and are you ok with them?
- this bedroom shares the guest bathroom with another airbnb bedroom. Not to worry we keep it tidy before and after each guest who check's in and out. Are you ok with this?
Don't be shy to ask us anything especially if you're new to airbnb ;) This is after all about sharing and feeling comfortable with your hosts!
Our commitment is to provide you:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean room and house
3. A very central location, easy to access everything you want to see in the city.
4. The most comfortable bed. It's a queen size Simmons pillow top with high sheet thread count.
5. Expertise on the city to help make your experience memorable, we have over 10 cumulative years in Orlando and very diverse interests. We're here to help!
6. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
House rules are:
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- No parties in the home.
- No kids under 6
- Parking is free, please park on our side of the street (not across the street).
- Carry luggage into room to protect the wood floors. Do not roll luggage
- Turn on house alarm if you are the last one to leave.
- Please lock the front door as you leave or when you come back in.
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Airbnb guest must have ID verified to book, includes: Offline ID or Government ID, Phone Number and Email.
- Know our check-in times is anytime after 3pm and Checkout is by 10am. Please let us know if you see this being an issue. We have a tight schedule with our cleaning crew who preps the home for you and the next guests.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)