My home is set in the vibrant heart of of Norwich City. Located just off the fashionable St Benedicts Street where there are many boutique eateries and bars. There is easy access to the bus and train stations as well as the university and hospital.
A building steeped in history set in the heart of the vibrant city centre.
Accès des voyageurs
This is a home from home - Guests have access to the whole space!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests will be able to contact me if there are any problems and I provide a welcome service for arrival.
- Noise policy: Please be mindful of our neighbours before 10pm. We operate a quiet time after 10pm
- Occupation of the flat is strictly for the no of guests stated on the booking
- No visitors unless by prior arrangement
- Please dispose of rubbish, which should be bagged and tied. Guests will be shown where the chute is
- Strictly no smoking
- The car parking space must be vacated by 8am on Monday to allow refuge collections. This has usually taken place by 10.30am