It is located on the corner of Huaihai /Yu Qing road. We are in the heat of historical French Concession area, which contains a rich cultural heritage and easy access to anywhere in Shanghai. I am local Shanghaiese and the owner of this property, who will provide tourist advice if need.
Yu Qing road is a street in Xu hui district, only 768m long. It was formerly known as Route Edan, named by the former consul of French of his own name. In 1943, the Chinese government took the french concession back and renamed as Yu Qing road. It is also one of the 64 streets in shanghai that are never allowed to be widened by the shanghai government. There are many famous buildings nearby which were built in the 1920's. We are on the ground floor with private entrance. 2015年初刚刚装修过,我们的家在一楼。所有的物件都是我精心挑选的｡44寸电视,免费大片无限｡地中海式的床,每位客人我们都准备了拖鞋和浴巾和矿泉水｡床品每位客人都是清洁更换的｡浴室高档全铜淋雨设备,沐浴露牙膏洗面奶香皂｡夜晚,您可以和亲爱的她或他,在室外的玻璃阳光房小酌一杯,抬头看看星星,在门口的花园,闻一下百年樟树的清香｡静静感受这座城市曾经的历史｡
Accès des voyageurs
With in walking distance to the famous Hengshan road with restaurants and pubs. If you walk to Xing Guo road, there are lots of upscale restaurants/pubs providing with foods from different countries. Walking distance (400m) to the most famous Heyday Jazz club, Music box, Cotton club etc. When autumn comes, all the leaves attract many photographers. It's definitely the best place for you to know the city and old shanghai.
5mins walk to metro line 10 and 11 (Jiaotong university station), 10mins walk to line 1 and 9 (CBD of shanghai - Xu jia hui station).
More than 10 buses on Huai hai road can take you to any direction in shanghai.
步行400米到上海最cool的爵士吧Heyday Jazz Bar
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm trying to meet every guests if I'm in Shanghai. Give them suggestions or supports if you need. We also provide maps and some information books about shanghai and china for ppl to read. 我如果在上海的话,会和每个入住的客人见面,提供他们所需要的帮助｡另外,我们在家里提供了关于上海和中国的地图和介绍,以及附近好吃的餐馆信息。希望能给您的旅程多一些信息和参考｡
Please always bring your keys when you go out during your stay. We will consider to charge extra money for deliver extra keys. 抱歉不接受10岁以下小朋友。
Rules of Our Sweet Home (入住需知)
Welcome to our sweet home. We wish you a nice stay. Please inform us if you have special needs or proposals. This is a private home, we therefore kindly ask you to respect the place and to read following rules carefully.
(欢迎入住我们温馨的家并享受您在上海的旅行｡ 请仔细阅读以下规定, 如有任何需求请及时联系我们｡)
• No cooking in the house. We do provide toaster and kettle you can use. Plates, bowels and cutlery also provided if you needed. (严禁在家里做饭,但是烧水壶和烤面包机有提供,如果您购买外卖,我们有盘子碗以及其他餐具提供)
• The rooms, bath towels and bed linen are cleaned for each guest. Please inform us if you need new towels or bed linen in during your stay. It is not allowed to take our towels outside our home.
(每位客人的浴巾和床品都是经过清洁和消毒的, 请放心使用｡ 如果需要更新浴巾和床品, 请联系我们｡ 请不要随意使用我们储藏在橱柜的床品和浴巾｡ 严禁把我们的浴巾拿去其他场所使用｡ )
• If you wish to welcome guests, please inform us in advance.
• Smoking in our home is forbidden. You may only smoke outside of the front door (black metal door).
• Please inform us of any damaged item so that we can repair or change it. Willful or serious damages will be charged.
(如有任何物品损坏, 请及时通知我们更换或者修葺｡ 故意损坏或者严重损坏的物品, 将被收取罚款｡)
• We kindly ask you to avoid any noise between 10pm and 7am, as we are located in a historical area in Shanghai.
(因为地处上海历史保护建筑区域, 街坊邻居很多｡ 请在晚上10点到早上7点之间保持安静｡)
• Please make sure to close the windows when you leave or home. We disclaim any liability for personal belongings and items of value left in the home.
(请在离开时关窗, 由于您的疏忽造成的任何损失, 我们不承担任何责任｡ )
• Please leave the place before 11.00 am on the day of your departure. We would be happy if you wrote something into the guest book. If you are satisfied with your stay in our home, please give us good review on the website. If you are not satisfied, please let us know so we can improve our accommodation.
(请在早上11点之前退房｡ 如果您对我们的家满意, 请在air bnb上对我们好评, 如果有不满意之处, 希望您能指出,并帮助我们改进｡)
We are loving couple, who both live in Shanghai. Kevin (American who works as Engineering Director in Fortune 500 U.S company's sub office in Shanghai ) can definitely give you some advice for your trip. Jasmine (local Shanghaiese who was born and grew up in Shanghai, also lived in Australia for 6 years) can suggest many local must see sights. We are both well-travelled and love to meet new people. We are also the owner of this property.