À propos de ce logement
This carefully maintained and recently renovated first floor home within walking distance to Sea Glass Beach, grocery stores, shops, bars and The Plaza in the center of town and location of many island activities. Huge kitchen and high ceilings.
This carefully maintained and recently renovated 1st floor home is within walking distance to Sea Glass Beach, grocery stores, shops, bars and The Plaza in the center of town and location of many island activities.
This first level unit is a studio apartment with balconies and views of Isabel Segunda. This unit is fully furnished with has real windows (this is not normal in Vieques), air conditioning, a futon in the living room, and all the amenities you would expect at an extended stay hotel (to include a huge kitchen with fridge, oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and stone counter-tops. The home includes a full kitchen (everything is new), separate bathroom with shower, towels, and beach supplies. This home has undergone several recent renovations and has all new paint, linens, and house supplies.
When you are in Vieques – it is difficult if not impossible to find a well maintained house, close to everything at a great price – this is the place. The very things we consider normal such windows, A/C, a kitchen, full bathroom, and hot water are considered luxury items on the island (so watch out for this when you are renting). This unit has them all – and is in the perfect location so you can enjoy beaches, shopping, and downtown during the day and walk to the amazing bars and restaurants in the night. Enjoy your balcony in with views of the old city and ocean. Everything is new and it is everything you need to enjoy your vacation on this amazing island.
This studio has a great beach design and furniture. The home has a closet closet and fold out futon in the living room – so it comfortably sleeps 4 people (2 on the queen bed and 2 on futon). It has a full kitchen, bathroom, and a balcony – but is in very close walking everything in case you do not want to cook or rent a car.
This city home is in walking distance of the Ferry and a short cab ride from the Airport. We also have on-street parking next to the house if you rent a car (but you really do not need a car if you have a house in the city). The beach is within walking distance and if you want to go to one of the un-touched beaches (highly recommended) in Vieques you can arrange a tour or cab that will take you out and bring you back. The Black Beard Shop is right down the road so you can sign up for any tours or adventures while you are here. You really have to see the Bio Bay – it is probably one of the most amazing places you will ever visit. Also – I have been to just about every Island in the Caribbean – none of them compare to Vieques because they have never been built on or built up (over 41% of the Vieques is nature reserve) and no one built when this island use to be a target range for the US Navy. This was actually a blessing in disguise as you will find when you go Snorkeling or have an unbelievable beach all to yourself all day - this place is like no place on earth.
Everything in the house to include towels, beach supplies, ect.
Accès des voyageurs
This is the entire first floor of the town house and is a separate apartment from the top floor - I offer a discount if you would like to rent both at the same time.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available anytime and I also have someone that maintains the house that can help you with any issues at a moments notice.
1. Please note these house rules:
Simply take care of the place as it was your own house.
2. Please turn off the AC and lights or anything that uses electricity when you leave – water and electricity are very critical and expensive on island – please do not waste them. We are actually in a drought right now – so water is very scarce.
3. Please take the trash out – the trash can is under the stairs. Please ensure all of the trash is in the trash can – as we have wild horses, chickens, and dogs that will take it out and spread it all over the place.
4. Please do no smoke inside the house. I charge additional $100 cleaning fee is the house smells like smoke.
5. If you use extra towels or linens – please ensure you leave them on the floor so they can be cleaned.
6. Ensure the oven is completely off.
7. Please ensure you do not leave dirty dishes – please clean them before you leave. Your cleaning fee does not include the cleaning of your dishes – if you leave dirty dishes you will be charged an additional $25
8. PLEASE wipe all sand and dirt off your clothes and supplies before entering the house. The showers and sinks get clogged easily and it is very difficult to clean once it gets on the floor.
9. Please do not leave out food or trash out.
10. NOTE: We have an on-demand hot water heater – it takes some time to get use to and sometimes it flips polarity – so you will need to turn the knob to cold to get hot water.
11. If you break something or something is broke – please report it right away.
12. If you have any issues – please call or email me – we will fix them as soon as possible.
Have a Great Time!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 226 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires