À propos de ce logement
Away from the beaten tourist trail, on a stunning secluded white beach is where you'll find these 2 modern, comfortable beachfront villas, surrounded by tropical gardens with a swimming pool.
Our 2 gorgeous villa's are located within seconds walk of each other, around our pool area. Each has stunning views out to the beach,sea, garden and pool.
4 Bedrooms total, all ensuite, with 2 kitchenettes, living areas, dining areas and outdoor patio spaces.
Paradise is just waiting to welcome you!
Our beautiful villas are surrounded by stunning gardens which lead directly on to a secluded beach. You will have your own private swimming pool with sun loungers and amazing scenery every way you look!
You will have two separate villas, each with two bedrooms - one Kingsize and one twin. All four bedrooms are ensuite, have airconditioning, and all bedrooms have patio doors opening out to patio areas with amazing views! If you would prefer to have 4 Kingsize beds, we can move the twin beds together.
If you would like to bring more friends with you we can also offer one more villa - one bedroom, with Kingsize bed, for an additional cost! Please message us to ask about possibilities!
Each of the villa's also has it's own kitchenette area, so you can prepare food and drinks. We also have an outdoor cooking area which you will be welcome to use during your stay! If you prefer to sit back, relax and be pampered, we can also help you to arrange a private chef to come in and do all the cooking for you. We can also help you arrange a masseuse to come to the villa and pamper you, and much more .. all at your request (for an added cost!)
As well as comfortable seating areas within the villa's, we also have wonderful outdoor living spaces which you will have access to - each villa has lovely outdoor patio areas, with tables, sunbeds and seating, and we also have a wonderful Sala - very close to the beach, which is also equipped with a fridge and fans .. the perfect spot to relax in the shade and enjoy your book or take in the beautiful scenery surrounding you!
Our amazing, and very spacious, gardens are meticulously maintained by our wonderful villa manager Khun Tone, who will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure everything is perfect for you!
Daily housekeeping is included in the price of your stay with us, and our guest relations manager will also be on hand to help provide any information about activites, dining or excursions you would like to do while on Samui, or to help you book transport or answer any other questions you may have!
The property is equipped with 6 quality yoga mats, which our guests are free to use. If you would like our assistance in booking a professional and highly experienced yoga instructor to come and give you and your group private yoga classes at the property just let us know - this has been a very popular choice with lots of our recent guests!
Our villas are also very child friendly! We have a children's area in the swimming pool and can provide some toys for your children. We can also provide a baby cot and highchair at no added charge. The lovely quiet beach and our toys for playing in the sand are always a hit with the little ones too!
Whether you prefer to lounge by the pool on a comfortable sun lounger, or on the beach, or in our private sala for a bit of shade .. it's all possible here!
** PLEASE NOTE : We work on a "fair-use" policy for electrical charges. Any electricity used outwith this " fair use" quota will be at an additional charge. The meter reading will be taken when you check in and check-out of the property, and any additional money required to cover the electric will be deducted straight from the mandatory security deposit which must be paid in cash on arrival. If guests use the air-conditioning sensibly, it is not expected to exceed the fair use quota.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to two of our stunning villa's if you book to stay here, and the entire gardens and swimming pool will be all yours exclusively to enjoy! We will not accept any bookings for the third villa we have on the premises while you are here - so you will have exclusive access to the entire grounds!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our superb villa manager, Khun Tone, will be on hand throughout your stay to make sure you are comfortable and happy and he will help in any way he can. He's always an instant hit with our guests, and he loves to welcome guests to the property and look after you! Khun Tone lives on site in a private house, so he will always be close by, and this also gives you added security!
We can help you with any excursions or activities you would like to book, help book transport and will recommend the best deals you can get- both while you are here and before you arrive if you like to plan in advance! We like to provide a personal service to all of our guests, so if we can help you in any way or you have any specific wishes for your stay here please just let us know!
This is also a perfect location to host events! Weddings, corporate team building events, detox retreats .. we can cater to all of your wishes!
Please contact us to ask about possibilities!
We have some simple house rules which must be adhered to. Any guests failing to respect these rules may be asked to vacate the premises, and no refund will be given. These rules are in place for your own safety and enjoyment as well as ensuring our property is looked after.
- Strictly no smoking indoors - there are many covered outdoor areas where you may smoke.
- Please treat our staff with respect at all times. They are doing their best to help you and we expect them to be treated as they deserve to be treated. Their normal working hours are 8am-5pm.
- No drugs/illegal items are allowed within the premises.
- Only guests acknowledged at the time of booking are permitted to stay overnight in the villa/ villa grounds. If you wish to have daytime visitors during your stay, this must be approved by the staff first.
- Please respect our property and leave it as you have found it. Any damages caused must be paid for in full, in cash, even if the costs due exceeds the security deposit paid.
- Please ensure you lock all the doors when you leave the premises. Although we have a very good security system, the safety of your personal possessions is important to us.
- Please turn off air-conditioning units when you are not inside the rooms using them. While in the room using them, please keep all windows and doors closed.
- The toilet plumbing systems here do not work as those you may be used to (this is true for most toilet systems in Thailand!) It is prohibited to flush any toilet paper, feminine sanitary products, tissues, etc down the toilets – please place in the bins provided. The toilets will block very quickly if you fail to adhere to this rule, and you will be charged for the cost of a plumber to remedy the situation.
- Please do not use glass containers in or around the swimming pool (this is for your own safety!)
- If you would like to bring a pet you must notify us first and we must agree that we feel it is suitable.
- All children under 16 years old must be supervised at all times on the property and accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. Parents must take responsibility for their children.
- Please respect our neighbours, we live in a wonderful, quiet area of the island, and we would all like to keep it that way! Loud noise is strictly prohibited after 22:00 and we ask you to please respect your surroundings in terms of noise pollution at all times.
- Please respect our property as if it were your own home.
- Please ensure you change from wet bathing costumes before entering the villa or sitting on interior furniture.
- We highly recommend that you keep any valued items (money, passports, jewellery, laptops, cameras, etc) in the personal room safe. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss/theft of any items during your stay at the property.
- We have 2 lovely, friendly dogs living on the property grounds. Satang (the golden colour) and Ploy (the black colour) Please ask Tone before giving them any food/ treats, for the dogs health we have to monitor what they eat!
- Please do not encourage the dogs to come inside any of the rooms in the property at any time. They are not allowed inside, and unless encouraged actively to come inside they are very well behaved and will not do it!
- Sometimes the dogs can mistake your personal possessions for toys. Please ensure that you keep your shoes inside the buildings at all times, and make sure all your personal possessions in any of the outdoor areas are out of reach of the dogs . We cannot take responsibility for any of your personal possessions which the dogs may take or damage during your stay. (We would like to point out that this does not happen very often, and generally speaking they are very well behaved and our guests normally love them!)
- A security deposit of $500 must be paid in cash upon your arrival. All damages must be paid for, in cash, even if they exceed the Security Deposit paid.
- A “fair-use” policy for electricity is implied. You will be allocated 70 units of electric per day, included in the price of the accommodation. Any excess use, will be charged at a rate of 5thb per unit. Any extra electric charges due, may be deducted directly from your Security Deposit. If the amount due exceeds the Security Deposit, all costs must be paid for in full. Upon your arrival the electric meter reading will be taken, and again on the day of check-out, before you are due to leave, by our staff. Guests must sign the form with the electric meter readings taken.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I'm Alan, the owner of this property!
I was born in the UK and worked as a senior executive for international companies in various Asian countries for over 20 years.
In 2003 I bought some land and a small house on this beautiful quiet beach in Koh Samui, as a place to relax and recharge the batteries.
Two years ago I decided I needed a retirement project which led to creating this beautiful villa surrounded by tropical gardens, located right on the beach. I'm very proud of my property and have had so much enjoyment from staying here! I'm really happy to now open my doors, to allow other people the opportunity to enjoy staying here just as much as I do!
I like travelling and exploring new places and cultures. When I'm not at home in Samui my villa is looked after by Khun Tone, my villa manager, who lives onsite.
I hope to welcome you to my own little paradise on Koh Samui very soon!