Spacious, cozy 60m 1BR apt in midst of French concession. Featured in ShanghaiWOW magazine. 1min walk to some of Shanghai's best cafes/restaurants/bars - (URL HIDDEN)
宽敞明亮充满设计感的60平米一房两厅全新精品公寓。为处上海黄金地段安福路,餐厅咖啡酒吧应有尽有(上海WOW杂志专访 - (URL HIDDEN)
Accès des voyageurs
You're welcome to use all the rooms and my stuff, including
- TV, speakers (connect through AirPlay), Xiaomi TV, books, candles, etc.
- Piano & guitar (please be gentle :)
- Help yourself to microwave, fridge, blankets, pillows, towels, etc.
Only thing is, please DON'T help yourself to the whiskey. Took me a long time to build up the collection :P
Please walk around on Anfu Road! It really is one of my favorites streets in Shanghai. Some recommendations
1. Cafes - favorite is Baker & Spice, with amazing desserts. Cafe Amokka is also quite nice.
2. Brunch - Sunflower cafe
3. Restaurant - Settebello, a lovely Italian restaurant tucked into the nook. Mr. Willis is quite famous, as is Enoterra. I personally prefer Settebllo the best though.
4. Drinks - Enoterra, Just Grapes, Sideways all have good wine. Lots of people buy beer from Feidan market and just drink on the sidewalk tables. Senator Saloon is a wicked craft cocktail place, one of Shanghai's earliest. And Fat Mama and Le Vin have got to be some of my fav wine bars in Shanghai.
This is my home, not a rental just to make money, so would really appreciate if you take good care of it! :)
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.