Our superbly located renovated vintage caravan with built-on annexe and spacious enclosed deck will give you a dose of relaxed Surf Coast living. It comfortably sleeps a family of 5 and is located in a peaceful, forested holiday park 5 mins from the famous Bells Beach.
* **please note we request a minimum stay of 5 nights between 15 Dec and 31 Jan
Our Caravan features 2 living/sleeping areas including:
- 1 double bedroom in caravan
- 1 queen size fold out futon in annexe
- bunk beds in annexe
- Camp cot for a baby
- Ideal for a family of 2 adults with 2-3 children but also a fantastic retreat for a couple
- Masses of cupboard space
- 2 oil heaters for cooler nights
- upright fan for warmer days
- indoor dining & kitchen area as well as outdoor cooking area. Kitchen and deck are plumbed for cold water only. Washing up facilities are 10m walk
- full sized Fridge/freezer combo
- flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Radio/CD Player
- 2 plate stove
- large electric frying pan
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware for 6 - 8 people
- basic cookware (pots and pans)
- large deck all under a weatherproof cover, providing shade from the sun and shelter from the rain - perfect in any weather!
- 6 seater outdoor dining room table
- mini charcoal weber
- Weber Q medium BBQ
- outdoor tabletop gas heater for cooler nights
Our caravan is situated within 10 metres of the Jan Juc Holiday Park lower ablution facilities which include flushing loos, piping hot showers with divine water pressure, a kids bathroom with full sized bath and kids sized loo, and a fully equipped laundry with coin operated industrial washers and dryers.
Within 20 metres is the sparkling park swimming pool, BBQ facilities, games room including pool table and table tennis and the Park office/camp ground shop which offers free WiFi.
Doonas and pillows are provided. Linen can be provided if required for a cash fee of $15 by prior arrangement.
Games (Kids & Grown-Ups)
Body boards and a learner surf board
Tea, Coffee and basic long-life pantry items
Accès des voyageurs
Jan Juc Holiday Park, where our caravan is situated has lovely bush surroundings and has an outdoor pool and small playground. We are on a quiet cul de sac which can be used to play on (while being mindful of the limited traffic). Our caravan has a parking space in front of it, as well as two more spaces on the side and around the back. Extra cars can park outside the park on the street if needed.
Caravan Park Office Hours are 8am - 8pm
Register at the office on arrival
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live offsite, but are a phone call away if you need to ask a question
*please note that the rate excludes a $10 per adult per night and a $5 per child per night park fee payable direct in cash to the owners of the holiday park to cover use of the site pool, games room, amenities & to cover basic public liability insurance
* please note we request a minimum stay of 5 nights over peak season - 1 Dec - 31 Jan
The park office also offers free Wifi.
No smoking please
No pets permitted on site, please
No parties or events please
This is a family friendly caravan park not suitable for loud parties. Please keep noise levels to a minimum. No noise or loud music will be tolerated by the owners particularly after 10pm at night
Owners reserve the right to manage unsuitable behaviour.
I am a busy working mum to my family of 2 little boys and my hubby of 10 years. We love travelling and exploring Australia and the rest of the world! I am also a long term Airbnb host of our holiday spot on the Surf Coast of Victoria.