À propos de ce logement
Brand new kitchen cabinets granite counters ss sink & ss appliances. New floors paint and blinds...recess lighting. New bathroom vanity toilet and fixtures...recently renovated studio a must see for sure. Apt is minutes from downtown. Don't miss out!
Your own space without anyone in your way...own parking space...very quiet and secluded area. Have full kitchen acce ss and bathroom access and WiFi. Pet and kid friendly area...the apt is very close to a lot of different downtown venues without having to deal with highway traffic...the backstreet will only take you a few minutes...take advantage of that opportunity and book now(5 minutes from downtown)
Accès des voyageurs
Full kitchen access
Full bathroom access
TV (Cable) + 140 channels and HBO
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Small interaction at 1st days stay
Try to give people their own privacy and space. Guest can call, email, or text me. You can also get a hold of me through airbnb messages.
Apt in a very quiet area eado or known as east downtown. 5 minutes from downtown. Centrally located about 2 miles from Walmart off 45 and Wayside Dr. Safe and close knit area
Neighbors are nice and friendly.
There is metro transportation 2 blocks from listing. ( within walking distance)
Parking space would be in front of the unit off street parking
Apartment has extremely easy access to I-10 freeway and I-45.
Drive to downtown is very easy and convenient without having to get on the dreaded highway during peak traffic hours. Just take the back streets within a few minutes instead.
Apartment is close to these major Houston destinations:
1. Downtown (5 minutes)
2. George R. Brown Convention Center (5-7 minutes)
3. Medical Center (5-10 minutes)
4. Minute Maid Park (Baseball: Houston Astros play 5-10 minutes)
5. BBVA Stadium (Houston Dynamo Soccer 5-10 minutes)
6. Toyota Center (Basketball: Houston Rockets arena 5-10 minutes)
7. The Aquarium
8. University of Houston main campus
9. University of Houston downtown campus
10. Houston Community College downtown
There is generally ample parking space in front of the property off the street.
Houston is a car needed type of city since everything is so spaced out and most places are at driving distance. I would highly recommend you to either 1. Have your own car already or 2. Highly recommended a rental while staying here in Houston.
1. No smoking inside whatsoever
2. No loud noise or music after a decent hour
3. No illegal activities in the apt
4. Be polite and courteous to others
5. Please clean up after yourself
1. Be kind and treat the place as your own.
2. No loud music after 10 pm
3. No smoking or candles inside the apartment.
4. Turn AC and all of the lights off if leaving for a long period of time.
5. No drugs or illegal actions on premises or over the Internet.
6. No extra guests unless approved by ME...
7. Clean behind yourself and your pets as well. That does include your dog's poo
8. Please be conscious about others and be respectful and polite.
9. Try to be light on your feet when walking up and downstairs outside.
10. Reminder: Music has to be kept at low levels.
Expect guest not to damage the property and or appliances.
Expect the guest to respect in general
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires