This modern 5 bedroom house is located in the private resort community . It has a private pool that can be heated for an additional fee. The home is fully equipped with all necessary bed and bath linens as well as kitchenware.
Living room has 60" Smart TV, DVD player. Complimentary: Brazilian TV channel (TV Globo Internacional).
The House has a private pool and jacuzzi and it also has a Gas BBQ and Apple TV
Accès des voyageurs
Free access Resort Area:
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We answered inquiry on 24hrs , after booking we are available to answer questions between 9 am to 10 pm by email or phone to help you solve any issues related to the house during your stay (although they are very unlikely to happen as this house is new , but it's better to be on the safe side).
This is what I love to do and I strive for the best experience possible for your stay. Interaction will be as much as requested by the guest.
We can provide transportation upon request and you have option to get cheap price for rent a car.
Information about tickets to them parks and attractions , malls , restaurants , tourist guides and everything you need to enjoy and have a good experience during your travel.
If you would like to add additional amenities such as: Pool Heat, BBQ Rentals, cribs. please contact us directly.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- No late night parties! At 10pm you need respect your neighbors and you need slow down your music or your party in the pool area.
- There is a fee of $100/3 days or $200/week to use a heated of pool and It's necessary request before.
NO SMOKING - All of our properties are non-smoking (this includes marijuana) - If you smoke, you will need to go to the street. A $50 fine will be assessed to those that smoke ON the property. A minimum of a $400 fine will be assessed for those that smoke INSIDE the house.
Please do not proceed with booking if you, or anyone in your group, are not comfortable with these policies.
Tenant/Guest agrees to closely read and abide by the Terms of the agreement. As consideration for the booking and use of Vacation Rental Property during the lease term, Tenant agrees to pay Manager for all items specified.
1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Tenant is an adult at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of Property during the entire reserved period, unless other arrangements are approved in writing by Manager. Tenants and/or occupants` valid government I.D. must be presented upon request. Tenant assumes responsibility for all actions of other occupants and guests. Tenant agrees to comply with all posted condominium or homeowner rules and regulations applicable to use of the Unit and the common areas.
2. CANCELATION: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival
3. TERMINATION: Manager has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Tenant or any guests violate the terms of this Agreement, Manager may impose fines up to three (3) times the rental amount, and may terminate Tenant's occupancy with no refunds of rents or security deposits, and Tenant shall waive all rights to due process for failure to vacate the premises upon termination. Tenant is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under State law. Manager or its agent may enter the premises and remove Tenant, the members of Tenant`s party, and their belongings. Noise disturbances or use of the unit for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to the possession, serving, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons less than 21 years of age, house parties or keg parties, beer pong, or use of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this agreement, or the rules of the homeowners association, are prohibited.
IF NOISE COMPLAINTS OR OVER OCCUPANCY OCCUR, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DISPATCHED TO PROPERTY DUE TO ANY DISTURBANCES OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ON THE PREMISES, TENANT AND ALL OCCUPANTS ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITH NO REFUNDS.
4. RENTS AND PAYMENT: By Airbnb
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT / DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER: Tenant is offered a Damage Deposit Waiver (DDP) at the time of booking. If, during the dates of occupancy, Tenant causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit or premises as a result of inadvertent acts, and the total cost of damage is not covered by a Security Deposit, the Manager will cover for Tenant, the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Tenant must notify Manager of any damages prior to check out in order for the Damage Deposit Waiver to apply. Any repairs or replacement costs not covered by the DDP will be charged to Tenant. Certain terms and conditions apply. Manager, at its discretion may impose a refundable security deposit in addition to the DDP at any time prior or during the dates of stay. Refundable security deposits less any deductions will be returned within 14 days of departure date. If damaged item(s) are deemed by Manager to be intentional or caused by negligence, reimbursement will not be covered by the DDP and will be deducted from the Tenant`s credit card. Should manager be unable to recover costs from the credit card on file, Tenant is responsible to provide an alternative method of reimbursement within 48 hours of notification. The DDP does not cover damage of allergy/flea remediation from pets.
6. RESERVATION TRANSFERS: Should Tenant need to transfer the reservation to a substitute Tenant, substitute tenant must be approved by Manager, and must agree to all terms and conditions. A $150 transfer processing fee shall be applied to the reservation.
7. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in can be free or it is allowed for a fee only with prior written approval. Keys or entry code will be provided once all fees and charges have been collected. If for some reason, the home is not ready for check-in you will be notified. Please do not attempt to check-in or visit the home prior to notification that the home has been cleared for check-in. Please notify Manager upon arrival so we may ensure the Property is to your satisfaction.
8. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. There is no holding over. PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS REQUIRED from Manager for late check-out. Cleaning and maintenance are pre-scheduled, so adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important. A $50 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time and Tenant will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests.
9. CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES:
Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Tenant should leave the property in the same general condition at Check-In meaning:
a) Any debris, rubbish and discards removed from the home (you can put the garbage inside the container in the porch)
b) Dishes and cooking messes cleaned up.
c) Put back any furniture or items that have been rearranged (inside and outside home).
d) All remote controls left in plain sight.
e) Lounge chairs equipment, etc. put back in place.
f) If you use the BBQ there is a Fee of $45/week to provide gas and final clean.
g) Please turn-off lights, heater, air conditioner, fans, appliances, etc.
h) Please make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
i) If unit equipped with a lock-box, please return keys to the lock-box.
j) The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. If the home was left in poor condition and additional cleaning is required, fees will be charged to Tenants credit card on file at the rate of $50 per hour.
10. OCCUPANCY: Tenant understands and agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than the number of individuals (including children and infants) indicated on the website. A charge of $100 per day per person may be imposed for excess occupancy. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 10:00 p.m.
11. AMENITIES: The property is fully furnished, and includes ready-made beds, 1 set of bath towels per guest, and an equipped kitchen. Furnishings and amenities are not new and may exhibit signs of wear and tear. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change, and may or may not be the exact same as represented due to replacement, substitution or other reasons. Manger provides a starter kit which includes toiletry items, soaps, dish detergent, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items. Since a limited supply is provided, Tenant should plan to shop to replenish these items if necessary. Manager assumes no responsibility for the quality or contents of any food products left on the premises and Tenants use and/or consumption of same is not recommended and shall be at Tenant`s/Guest`s own risk(s). Towels (except beach towels, if provided) and linens are not to be taken from the units.
- We appreciate if you remove your shoes to go upstairs to walk on the carpet. Take care of the house as same as you do in yours! :-)
Cet hôte a 160 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name Is Carlos
I am working at Tourism business for 40 years , I am a property manager.
It's my pleasure meet new people from different culture.
I speak Portuguese , Spanish and English.