2 living-rooms / 2 double-bedrooms / 2 baths in a charming early 20th-century period-house, on 2 floors, with front-garden and wood deck and large back-yard, on the world-famous Selarón Steps.
Your chance to live inside a work of art!
Great location for Gloria, Maracana, Centro, Zona Sul:-
close to metro/buses/tramlines/taxis
Entering through the front garden, with its palms and bougainvillea, will take you into the open-plan ground-floor of the house – with 2 spacious living/dining rooms, plus kitchen, bathroom, service-area and large back-yard, where there are more palm-trees and plants.
Upstairs you will have 2 double-bedrooms and a second bathroom, plus rear balcony with direct access to the back-yard.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have full and exclusive possession of the whole house during their stay. The house has 3 bedrooms but one will be closed and locked.
– Treat the house and the neighbours with respect, and pls consider there are young children in the local area.
– Do not leave air-conditioner or fans switched on when not in use or when you go out.
– No overnight guests allowed other than those named in the booking.
– None of the contents of the house are to be removed from the house.
– And, based on experience, no parties unless by prior agreement.
Cet hôte a 48 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires