Clean, newly renovated and homey room close to the center of Moscow with a very comfortable couch for two. 15 minutes by metro to the Kremlin.
The apartment is in an old nice district 10 minutes walking from the metro station Alekseevskaya. Your room is one of two in the apartment, big and quiet. I am in the second room.
About your room:
- There is a new, big an very comfortable couch for two.
- It is warm because of central heating.
- There is dresser space in the room so that you can unpack your luggage.
- There is приглушенный lighting и декоративный камин
Accès des voyageurs
You can use a kitchen in the event you would like to cook, as well as a bathroom and a toilet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available as needed: I will pick you up from the metro, show the way to the apartment and the area around, give you clean towels and wifi password, as well I will be happy to give you advices about the city. So even if we don't cross paths often I will be in touch to answer your questions and help you! I want to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
- No shoes past the door; it keeps the place cleaner for you to enjoy!
- No smoking.
- No guests.
- Please be respectful of my things and treat them as your own.
- Please do the dishes if you cook.
- Please don't drink a lot in the apartments.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires