Villa and Sauna is a modern Scandinavian style, 65 sqm leisure house near Helsinki with an outside pool, sauna and hot tub (palju).
Villa was build in 2009. The house has a combined living/bedroom and one separate bedroom, a small kitchen, a dressing room, a bathroom with two showers, toilet and wood heated sauna. Outside you can have a luxurious bathing experience under the sky in a wood-heated hot tub. Check the hot tub pricing in house rules.
Kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a dish-washing machine, a gas stove,a multi functional oven, a toaster, an electric kettle and coffeemaker. Also there is a complete set of dishes available.
The villa sleeps four. There are two futon beds/sofas in the living room and a double bed in a small bedroom. Bed linen and towels are included in the price.
Outside there is a big terrace, 3.5m x 7m sized pool which is in use according to weather conditions usually June-September, wood-fired hot tub and a beach volley court next to the pool.
For comfort in the house there are heated floors and AC/Air heating in the main room.
High Speed Internet - WiFi b/g/n, 50" plasma HDTV, 5.1 surround sound, PS3 and Wii game consoles and Apple TV4. Netflix also available.
The villa is suitable for 1-4 people looking for a modern house in very peaceful countryside but only 45 minutes drive from Helsinki. Nearest grocery store is situated only a five minutes drive from the house.
No pets allowed, this is allergy free villa!
- Beach volley court and pool (June-September)
- Outdoor wood-fired hot tub
- Golf course with 18 holes + par 3 is situated 6 km from house: Vihti Golf and Hill Side Golf.
- Good walking and jogging possibilities
- Hiking at Nuuksio National Park ~15 min by car to Salmi/Nuuksio.
- Kayak and canoe routes in Hiidenvesi, 10 km from the house
- Tennis courts outdoor/ indoor within 8 km from the house.
- 2 frisbee golf fields nearby
- Cross country and down hill skiing, 6 km from house: Vihti Ski
- Outdoor/indoor skating
Using the hot tub is service based. You need to order it latest 24h before the time you want it to be ready. Heating takes 4-5 hours depending on weather. The fee of using the hot tub is 100€ first day, extra days 70€. It can be paid by cash or card before the use (if paid by card the price is 100€+service fee 3€) The guests are not allowed to heat the hot tub on their own.
Nightly price is 105 € for two person
Seasonal price 105-150€/night for two person
Extra persons 30€/night
No extra visitors allowed. If you like to have an event ask host for special pricing.
There is one real double bed (160cm) and two futon beds.
Using the hot tub is service based. You need to order it in advance, latest 24 h before the time you want it to be ready. The fee of using the hot tub is 100€ first day, next days the fee is 70€. The guests are not allowed to heat the tub on their own. The reservation can be paid by cash or card on arrival.
Read and approve all house rules before booking. Mmm
1) Don't use shoes inside the house.
2) No pets allowed. This is animal free house.
3) Indoor fireplace is not in guest use
4) Children 0-2 years are free; you bring your own bed and sheets. Extra towel is 5€.
5) No ad hoc visitors allowed, but if you are planning to have sauna/beach volley/hot tub/pool/grill party/dinner or any other activities with visitors ask host and pay before hand. We charge for event based, 20 €/person/day. Guest needs to leave by midnight.
6) Villa accommodates maximum 4 people also including free children.
7) Read the house instructions, they are on white folder, which you can find in the villa.
- There are instructions about heating the sauna, using air conditioning, using the TV/Audio/games etc.
8) Always take a shower before sauna or swimming pool. In summer time there is also an outdoor shower available. Be aware also that hot water is not endless.
9) No jumping in the pool!
10) Avoid extra noise on all times.
11) Close the doors if using AC (summer and winter)
12) Pool pump needs to run 4-6 hour/day so don't stop it (summertime only)
13) Keep the pool clean (summertime only) and don't use the pool cleaning tools to anything else than cleaning the pool.
14) Do snow removal at the winter time
15) Keep the villa clean while living there, it is our home, not a hotel!
- No sand on terrace
- Stubs in the ash tray
- Wash dishes before leaving the villa
- Put trash in right place
- We collect cans, bottles, and cardboard, read the house manual for recycling instructions
16) One box of wood is enough to warm the sauna, 1 h heating is enough, don't over heat it. If you use more than one box of wood per/day pay extra 3€ /box, please.
17) Coal grill is available outside. You can use house coals if available. But bring your own coals. Coals can be bought in almost every store in Nummela. Clean the grill before you leave.
18) Using the hot tub is service based. You need to order it in advance, latest 24 h before the time you want it to be ready. The fee of using the hot tub is 100€ first day, next days the fee is 70€. The guests are not allowed to heat the tub on their own. Hot tub is not always available, because of weather conditions or host is not available.
19) If you need to charge your electric car, discuss pricing with host.
20) But things back after you have used it, volley balls, games, grill etc.
21) Speed limit is 40 km/h on the road to villa.
If you think that you can manage with these rules then you are our next guest. Go ahead and make booking! Send us a note that all guests have read and understood the rules. Also send us a list of names and birth dates of people staying in the villa.
We are a couple living in Ojakkala, Finland close to the Villa and Sauna Vihti. We have three children, two living away from home already, and a furry black cat. We enjoy having guests from abroad and Finland and also love to travel.
We hope to see you at our villa soon!