Large ski chalet on the meadow at Kirkwood mountain resort. Great for large groups (beds for 22) Ski shuttle picks up at front door on request. Great downhill and cross country skiing. 1/2 hour South of Tahoe at 7800 feet. Great hiking and lakes.
Large 7 Bedroom 6 bath house at Kirkwood Mountain resort. 4 rock fireplaces, view of resort, backs up onto the meadow. Very comfortable with lots of room. The main level has a large living space with an open floor plan. 2 fireplaces. 60 inch internet connected TV. Well equipped kitchen. The dining table seats 10 with an additional table for 4 + and counter with additional seating for 4.
Upstairs there are 2 master bedrooms with queen beds and whirlpool tubs in attached baths, one "bunk room" with 3 bunk beds - perfect for kids, There is also a loft area with sleeper sofa and another TV (great area for kids)
On main level another queen bedroom with adjacent bath. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living room.
On the lower level there are an additional 3 bedrooms - 2 with queen beds and one more room with a twin and pop up trundle which can be pushed together to form a queen. There are two bathrooms on this level. There are also 2 air beds in the upstairs closet ad three under bed mattresses.
Large sunny deck, 2 car garage.Free wifi, cable TV, parking. Cleaning and Alpine county tax is included in the price
Kirkwood is a ski resort 30 miles south of Lake Tahoe at 7800 feet with great skiing and snow. Free shuttle to mountain from the front door..Cross country skiing right out the back door. In the summer we have several nearby lakes, great hiking trails and fishing (as close as the creek in the back yard).
Well behaved dogs are OK. No smoking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have any questions during the stay call or text me
1) Honor system pantry: well stocked - replace what you use.
2) No smoking.
When you leave:
1) Be sure and turn heat down to 45 F when you leave (all three thermostats) and all lights out.
2) Remove all perishables from the refrigerator
3) Remove all trash and hall it to dumpsters on the other side of the valley (Loop road)
4) Close and latch all windows and lock all doors (to latch door pull handle UP, then it will lock)
5) Turn off all fireplaces and turn thermostats on them all the way down
6) Please strip beds and put sheets / towels in laundry room if you get a chance
7) Don't leave dirty dishes - put them in dishwasher and run it when you go
8) Replace all furniture to where it was originally if you move anything
9) Be sure and lock up when you leave