This entire Private Apartment is all yours--your PAD!! 900 sq. ft. plus large, covered balcony overlooking wooded backyard. Just off Interstates 85 & 285. Minutes from mid-town, business districts, downtown Atlanta-- CNN Center, MLK Historic Site, Phillips Arena, Mercedes Benz Stadium, GA Aquarium, etc. Direct access to Emory University & CDC. Short hop to area restaurants, shopping, and parks. Ideal for families, friends or business travelers. Friendly, walkable neighborhood.
- This is a smoke free home.
- The PAD is a daylight basement level guest suite with at least one window in each room. It is self-contained and not shared by the family upstairs. Guests have entire space to themselves with own private entrance, and can come and go as they please.
- 1 bedroom with king bed
- Separate spacious living area with double bed, day bed and a couch
- Full bathroom with tub-shower
- Galley kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, pots and pans, dishes and silverware
- Free WiFi & cable TV
- Short drive to Buckhead and night time entertainment
- Easy access to Fernbank Museum, Emory, Oglethorpe & Mercer Universities
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to entire suite, quiet, wooded backyard and large covered balcony from which to enjoy sunsets. Eight short steps and a wooden ramp lead to the backyard and the private entrance to The PAD.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The best way to reach me is by text or phone. The PAD is separate from the family living space so you can come and go as desired, having your space to yourself.
Late check-out/Early check-in: Please let us know in advance if needed.
Sounds: May hear occasional sounds from family upstairs. Only guests listed on the AirBnB reservation are allowed to stay in the PAD--please contact me in advance for exceptional circumstances.
Crib is not provided.
- Guests should not leave food in trash overnight in the PAD
- No illegal activities